**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2* getting out of hand

2»

Comments

• Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Just don't spend any money, you'll feel better in the long run.
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited October 2017
    Don't spend units on crystals, save it for mastery. Money does gives us happiness but in this game you will experience more sadness if you spend it on crystals #besmartfromtoday
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Honestly the crystals love me! I bought 10 crystals (Five Glacial and five Nano Tech) and I got : 4 star Iceman, 4 star Punisher 2099, 3 star Carnage and 3 star Spider-Man (Symbiote). But yes I agree that the crystals are out of control in some cases like the 50 crystals opened and only one 3 and 4 star. I wish you luck for the next opening :smiley:
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Meanwhile....people are still getting 1* from daily...
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Hey everybody! Longtime forum stalker, first time poster..
    Couldn't agree more! Way too many 1 and 2 star pulls. Especially when 6 stars are coming out, the game needs to be adjusted and balanced accordingly. I don't think 3s and 4s need to be handed out like candy but a tweek to the system is in dire need. That and arenas not giving out full t3s upon 100% completion feels like the game is actually progressing backwards now...quite disapointing.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You're basically pissing about not hitting a jackpot at a slot machine.
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    The slot machine can be adjusted. Vegas slot machines are adjustable to increase or decrease odds. If they can be, why can't kabam adjust?
  • Options
    stakstak Posts: 88
    Last month I popped 10 PHC's and pulled a 4* Iceman. Last Tuesday I popped 10 PHC's and pulled a 4* Archangel. Got unmemorable **** from everything in between those pulls. On Thursday I grabbed five of the feature crystals, hoping for Mephisto or Medusa, and pulled 3-2*s, 1-3*, and a 4* Kingpin. Early this morning I popped 10 PHC's and got 5-2*s and 5-3*s.

It's all RNG. I would never spend money on units to buy crystals. Just grind and if you get someone, great, if not keep grinding and maybe try again.