**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red (Duped + 125 Sig) worthy R5 without Suicides ??

I have 5 star Nick Fury, Human Torch and Hyperion maxed out. Not all my champs are Suicide friendly.

Will I unlock Suicides only for Omega?

Your feedback and experience is appreciated.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No champion needs suicides to be "worthy for a rank up"
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Yes!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    He is a bit more of a niche champion without suicides IMO. Handles things like Biohazard, glancing damage from Electro & Korg, Magik's limbo, and some other things rather well, but in most other content there are better options if you have a decent roster.

With suicides, he is the better option for most content. He was my second R5 and 1st max sig champion. Got a lot of use out of him and Corvus (my 1st R5) but now with a much more developed roster, suicides hinder too many of my champions so OR doesn't get used nearly as much but he was invaluable getting my account to where it is today.

If you think that his utility from suicides will help your account, then yeah, it's worth it. And the other champions you named can work around suicides decent enough, but you may lose some utility, esp from NF in his second phase.
  • I have a max Sig OR at R5 and don’t run suicides and honestly I only use him on bleed nodes. I took him to R5 cuz Colossus is one of my most used champs and I’m at the stage where I am pretty free with my rank ups. He’s not spectacular without them, certainly better options for non suicide users
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

No champion needs suicides to be "worthy for a rank up"

It depends, for me omega wasn’t worth ranking up without suicides, he sat there unused bar the occasional korg as he was not as good as other options I had, r5 hype being one of those.

With suicides on he’s by far the best option in most situations.

Without them would have been a complete waste of all rank up materials, 200 sig stones and AG.

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    If you are not cavalier he is great against crossbones! Its all weather you like playing with him or not running suicide or not. At the end of the day choice is yours once you make that decision except it.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    i would leave it at r4 cause he's really useful with his double immunities but not worth r5 without suicides imo, also all your others r5 are better without suicides so i don't see why u should change ur masteries