**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery set up help

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
My current mastery setup is definitely not very good, and I was planning on using a recovery point on it. Are there any mastery set ups or tips that people can recommend me or link me to? (I have just beaten uncollected if you need to know where I am in the story)

Comments

• Helps to see what your current setup looks like, and what you're aiming to get out of a Mastery Setup. Are you looking to get into Suicides? Better defense? More Proficiencies? Increased potency for Bleeders? etc. There's a fair amount of possibilities so I would also post the champs you most frequently utilize as certain champs benefit more from a specific mastery setup over others.
  • Also (RE: “planning on using a Recovery Point on it”)...

The old Recovery Point items are no longer needed. You can Reset Masteries as often as you want since some years ago (it will use a Point if you have one, but otherwise you can still Reset anyways without any left).
    Unlocked nodes (Cores or major Units) remain unlocked. But the smaller amount of unit/gold for Levelup within nodes still require that small amount of units/gold again.

Search MCOC Mastery Setup or Mastery Guide to find various suggestions.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

Helps to see what your current setup looks like, and what you're aiming to get out of a Mastery Setup. Are you looking to get into Suicides? Better defense? More Proficiencies? Increased potency for Bleeders? etc. There's a fair amount of possibilities so I would also post the champs you most frequently utilize as certain champs benefit more from a specific mastery setup over others.

Here are my top champions, and current mastery setup
    I am probably looking for defense and offense right now, don’t have much bleed currently.

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    A starter would be ONLY 1 Point in each of the first 2 nodes of both Offense and Defense each (so both the Lesser and Greater of the Strength and Vitality nodes).

1 each in the Lesser Cruelty/Precision, but then unlock and do at least 4/5 in the Greater versions of Cruelty/Precision.

Max Block Prof node, helps on all blocks. (but not the Perfect Block one, not as useful, too small of percentage)

Only need 1 in Dexterity now.

Otherwise, depends if you want Recovery+Willpower, StandYourGround, Suicides, Deep Wounds, etc. as far as rest goes.