**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom?

Ready for my 6th R5. I have Cap, Doom, Domino, Corvus, and Rulk already.

I’m thinking Venom is next up for me since I want to do more work on variants, as well as more act 6, but I have other options that I’m struggling to rule out. I have AGs to use on anyone as well.

Votes and feedback would be appreciated!

Venom? 24 votes

Go with Venom!
37%
TerramanveertherealRockyshockyCiciliatoSquirrelguyKrishna24aroseinbloom39CowabungaRDMN 9 votes
Stealthy
12%
EtjamaThicco_ModeLucasjones98 3 votes
Guillotine 2099
41%
Lvernon15Maldroit2KDSuperFlash10Kill_GreySarvanga1_HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYeetusTheFoetusCeltic1981Yodabolt21Thanton 10 votes
Hulkbuster (haven’t used much yet)
4%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Sunspot (haven’t used much yet)
0%
Medusa
4%
IamTryingMyBest 1 vote
Havok
0%

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Guillotine 2099
    Guillotine 2099 is your best bet for Act 6 but if you're targetting Variants 2 and 5 specifically then go Venom
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Venom at rank 4 is enough for variant 5.
    Looking at your current rank 5's, you don't have a tech champ ranked. You also don't have a Regen champ, or a Havok counter.

These are just few of the very many things Guilly can do for you, and she can solo variant 3 exploration, barring about 2 horrendous paths.
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    @Kill_Grey good points... thanks! I’ve done V4 100%, and one clear on v2 and v3. Exploration for those 2, and a first clear of V5 are next. As well as doing 6.2 and 100% 6.1
  • Options
    @MCOCMcdonalds thanks! At the moment I have R4 Havok to counter Havok haha. And R4 Magik for power control. I don’t do much alliance stuff, so defending isn’t super important to me.
    Can HB do what he does well at R4? I guess I’m mostly wondering who will benefit the most from the rank up.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    You need a good tech r5
  • Options
    Of course Kabam luck keeps feeding me Tech AGs, and Guilly and HB are already awakened... I’m also pretty much maxed on t4 cosmic so I might have to make that a priority soon as well
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Go with Venom!
    stonks beat v5 get the rewards from there and get anothor r5