**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm still so undecided. Now the option is: 3 6* She-hulk, Human Torch or Red Guardian

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
can you help?

I'm still so undecided. Now the option is: 3 6* She-hulk, Human Torch or Red Guardian 43 votes

R3 awakened 6* Human Torch
90%
buffajrLvernon15BluestoneThunderGodReferenceWicket32910or_StrongVibranium_X23Colonaut123RamadaMattstafariDisgruntled_User_123Midnite93Tiger360Iron_Patriot_is_litRevHeresyJerkobsonEinfachSoRazeStrikeSarvanga1_ 39 votes
R3 awakened 6* She-hulk
9%
AleorNo_oneukNah01Savage 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Sorry ignore this one..mistake
  • Options
    JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    The answer is torch. Hands down
  • Options
    CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    r3 HT for sure for insane damage. Shulk still has her utility and ramp up at r2.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    There's a 6" shehulk?
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Obviously torch

Unless...
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Red guardian is more fun to play and better in some cases, especially if you have a 5* torch
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

There's a 6" shehulk?

In the current ft, I’d go torch, she hulk is a ramp up champ so can punch up better, and torch is just the overall stronger champ
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    R3 awakened 6* She-hulk
    Lvernon15 said:

Kill_Grey said:

There's a 6" shehulk?

In the current ft, I’d go torch, she hulk is a ramp up champ so can punch up better, and torch is just the overall stronger champ
    Yeah now that I think about it She Hulk would be fine as a r2 and torch would become a lot better as r3 since he'd end fights quicker. Torch isn't stronger than She Hulk in regular fights though... if against mystics then obviously but She Hulk can be used on a ton of paths, a lot more than Torch from my experience