**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Autoboy doesn't work, tech support ignores

Hi, sorry for the bad english but I don't know where else to go.
For 2 weeks now I have been writing every day to those support with a request to fix game errors. They replied that I had to go through the act again, restart my phone, reinstall the game and I did everything. But the problem is not solved and those support closes the issue and that's it.
Please help with the problem and sort out those who ignore the problem in support

Once again, I will answer all the questions I asked, maybe the guide will pay attention and help with the problem!

My phone is Samsung s8 sm-g950fd
Android 9

I played the game a couple of years ago and now I started playing again.
A couple of years ago, Act 3 passed but at the whim of those support I spent all my energy and went all over again this week.
There were no phone glitches or updates.
In the video, I show the problems.

What else do you need to send so that you fix errors ???
I invested real money and require the minimum quality of services (for everything to work)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcmOVKi8JM&feature=youtu.be

Appeals: # 05614264 ********** #05623403

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You dont have sumnmoners sigil, you cannot use the black ISO market. You can see this because you dont have the icon and it tells you that at the top of the tab. You have to have the sigil AND have completed act 3, it is not an or situation,

For autocomplete you must have also completed that difficulty already once, 100% if I am not mistaken, for it to work.
  • Options
    Maybe you did ACT 3 with illegal means ? (Someone did it for you, or you used illegal version of game ?)
    If so, your Act-3 TITLE may have been taken away (is that the “PROVEN” Title ?)

Your Profile does NOT show the Act-3 Title. So you don’t have access to Act-3 unlocked stuff. (Even though Act-3 quest still shows 100%, your “status” for it may have been taken away).

This happened to lot of people with their “Uncollected, Act 5.2” Status.
    Your highest Title is Act-2

• Options
    SpardosRFSpardosRF Posts: 13

I wrote that it was completely 100% passed personally myself many years ago, even before the current updates! After the tech support advised me to go through the act again, I did it. If I broke the rules I would be afraid to post the problem.
    Technical support in relation to Russian players does not work, they do not read what they write, but simply answer with stereotyped questions and close the appeal.
  • Options
    SpardosRF said:

I wrote that it was completely 100% passed personally myself many years ago, even before the current updates! After the tech support advised me to go through the act again, I did it. If I broke the rules I would be afraid to post the problem.
    Technical support in relation to Russian players does not work, they do not read what they write, but simply answer with stereotyped questions and close the appeal.

The 100% of that difficulty has to be recent not years ago according to the info it had when released
  • Options
    On the recommendation of those support, I went through anew last week, it's poorly understood because of the translator, I suppose ...
  • Options

Now support is asking for a video of the battle, I will show them, but this is complete nonsense, I also sent this video to them. After sending additional video, the appeal was closed in the past 2 times.
  • Options

If anyone from the administration reads the posts, please intervene, I have already written the numbers of the appeals!
  • Options

Where to write or what to do? I repeat the entire 3rd act, I went a week ago from start to finish.
    I'm not afraid of checking for third-party software. I did not transfer the account to anyone.
  • Options
    SpardosRF said:

Where to write or what to do? I repeat the entire 3rd act, I went a week ago from start to finish.
    I'm not afraid of checking for third-party software. I did not transfer the account to anyone.

No, you need to 100% the daily quest recently, not the act
  • Options
    Lormif said:

SpardosRF said:

I go through daily quests every day, I need catalysts)
  • Options
    Lormif said:

SpardosRF said:

the problem is not only in the autoboy, the main problem is the passage of the act is not counted because of this the black market does not work normally / autoboy and the rest
  • Options
    SpardosRF said:

Lormif said:

SpardosRF said:

the problem is not only in the autoboy, the main problem is the passage of the act is not counted because of this the black market does not work normally / autoboy and the rest
    You need to buy the similar for the black market to work
  • Options
    Sigil
  • Options

Summoner seal, ended a couple of days ago, I don't want to buy again. some things related to the 3rd act, I could not buy
  • Options

I think only the administration will be able to help me, I have already tried everything, and Russian technical support simply closes the appeal.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Instead of redoing act 3. Just push for act 4. Get a new title. And be done with it.
    Act 4 is very easily doable with 4 star r3 or r4.
  • Options
    T-3 Basic Cat Quests on AUTO is NOT worth it anyways. T-1 and T-2 are maybe worthwhile, but T-3 takes away too much Auto-Energy for too little Cats.

Same for T-3 Class quests.
  • Options

T-3 Basic Cat Quests on AUTO is NOT worth it anyways. T-1 and T-2 are maybe worthwhile, but T-3 takes away too much Auto-Energy for too little Cats.

Same for T-3 Class quests.

True, but the black market does not work and there is no way to buy much that can be bought after passing the 3rd act
  • Options
    RE: some reference earlier to re-doing it COMPLETELY (every single quest within ACT 3)...

If true, is that maybe why so many ppl who had Uncollected taken away keep saying they re-fought the final fight again (legally) and yet they still haven’t gotten their “Uncollected” status back ??
    Do you really need to do every quest over again ? (And do you have to do ALL PATHS again, or just one path within each quest ?? That would be hard to keep track of specific paths).
  • Options

now I walked along one line, I consider all 100% pass an inadequate requirement.
    I repeat, I went through in an absolutely honest way, both before and now
  • Options
    As a result, the administration ignored the post.
    Tech support closed my appeal.
    And why should I play if the game does not work correctly for me alone and no one wants to fix the error. Although I donated around $ 100, it's a pity that such a company has scammers (