**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help setting team for Omega Rush

Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to figure out who to take on Omega boss rush; hoping you guys can help?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I can rank up one more 5 star to rank 4 as well, Hyperion? Stealth Spidey? IMIW?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    quake, doom, aa, ghost, and a havok counter
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Doom, Nick, AA, Ghost, Hood (Ghost cna be your Havok counter)

As for the rank-up, I'd go Hype.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    You should seriously consider taking Corvus. First fight might not be easy, but with 2-3 charges he'll be awesome.
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    edited September 2020
    I literally fought with 2 rank 5 5 stars. Nick fury and human torch. My other three were heimdall, angela, and loki for the permanent fury and 15 percent regen. Took quite a lot of units, but did it with a 2 man team
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I literally fought with 2 rank 5 5 stars. Nick fury and human torch. My other three were heimdall, angela, and loki for the permanent fury and 15 percent regen. Took quite a lot of units, but did it with a 2nman team

Did it with only one rank 5: Ghost
    The others where: Void, Havok, Claire and Stealthy; at rank 4. All were unawakened except for Ghost and my high sig Void.

I also spent a lot of units, but I was using a fairly sub-optimal team.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your help! I finished both Omega boss rush difficulties-EPIC and MASTER. I used Doom/NF/Corv/Ghost/AA- I spent some revives, but NF and Doom were my MVP's. Thank you again for your help! Took my 6 star CAIW to rank 2.........