Options

Need help setting team for Omega Rush

Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to figure out who to take on Omega boss rush; hoping you guys can help?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I can rank up one more 5 star to rank 4 as well, Hyperion? Stealth Spidey? IMIW?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    quake, doom, aa, ghost, and a havok counter
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Doom, Nick, AA, Ghost, Hood (Ghost cna be your Havok counter)

As for the rank-up, I'd go Hype.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,403 ★★★★★
    You should seriously consider taking Corvus. First fight might not be easy, but with 2-3 charges he'll be awesome.
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    edited September 2020
    I literally fought with 2 rank 5 5 stars. Nick fury and human torch. My other three were heimdall, angela, and loki for the permanent fury and 15 percent regen. Took quite a lot of units, but did it with a 2 man team
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I literally fought with 2 rank 5 5 stars. Nick fury and human torch. My other three were heimdall, angela, and loki for the permanent fury and 15 percent regen. Took quite a lot of units, but did it with a 2nman team

Did it with only one rank 5: Ghost
    The others where: Void, Havok, Claire and Stealthy; at rank 4. All were unawakened except for Ghost and my high sig Void.

I also spent a lot of units, but I was using a fairly sub-optimal team.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your help! I finished both Omega boss rush difficulties-EPIC and MASTER. I used Doom/NF/Corv/Ghost/AA- I spent some revives, but NF and Doom were my MVP's. Thank you again for your help! Took my 6 star CAIW to rank 2.........