Act 6 nerf

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 895 ★★★
Does someone know what else is planned?

The champion got toned down, chap 3 & 4 got attack reduced and some hp I think.

Is there anything else planned? I know they want to look at painpoints.

Would be nice to know what maps will stay the same, which will change and are worth exploring now. Sorry if I missed that info somewhere.

Comments

  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,283 ★★★★
    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 895 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    Was there one? Damn I only thought that there was one in 6.3.1 (Medusa quest)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,332 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    Was there one? Damn I only thought that there was one in 6.3.1 (Medusa quest)
    Yup! In 6.1.3 (or 6.1.4). The one where it's the global node.

    I got the chills the first time I saw him...
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,283 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Seraphion said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    Was there one? Damn I only thought that there was one in 6.3.1 (Medusa quest)
    Yup! In 6.1.3 (or 6.1.4). The one where it's the global node.

    I got the chills the first time I saw him...
    Yeah. Thats 6.1.3. the ghost chalter. I had aegon sooo
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,332 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Seraphion said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    Was there one? Damn I only thought that there was one in 6.3.1 (Medusa quest)
    Yup! In 6.1.3 (or 6.1.4). The one where it's the global node.

    I got the chills the first time I saw him...
    Yeah. Thats 6.1.3. the ghost chalter. I had aegon sooo
    Idk, the best option I have right now is archangel, and I'd have to switch off suicides. Unless I rank up my 5* Ronin, that is...🤔
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 828 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    Will Ghost with Hood synergy work for that fight?
    I am getting prepped to explore 6.1 so just asking.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,332 ★★★★★

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    Will Ghost with Hood synergy work for that fight?
    I am getting prepped to explore 6.1 so just asking.
    Well, I used that setup for the one in variant 3. Was a bit sketchy, but a solo.

    Unfortunately, the hood I have is a 3*, so can't take him into act 6.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 1,754 ★★★★
    They implied Mordo, Sinister, Mysterio originally would be looked at.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    This fight has a loooot of counters.
    There is no need to change it
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,283 ★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    This fight has a loooot of counters.
    There is no need to change it
    A lot? I think the problem is that is a walk on strings if you don't have a good counter. And unavoidable damage is always bs
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

    Whaaaat said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    This fight has a loooot of counters.
    There is no need to change it
    A lot? I think the problem is that is a walk on strings if you don't have a good counter. And unavoidable damage is always bs
    It's avoidable by using a counter.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,332 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    This fight has a loooot of counters.
    There is no need to change it
    Not as many as you think...
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Whaaaat said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    This fight has a loooot of counters.
    There is no need to change it
    Not as many as you think...
    CAIW (Sig 200)
    Quake
    Aegon
    Blade (with GR Synergy)
    Gwenpool (duped)
    Ronin
    AA
    Ghost (with Hood Synergy)
    Captain Marvel Movie (duped)
    Corvus (duped)
    Dr Voodoo (odd combo)
    (I think Elsa as well)

    And parry-heavy style champs:
    Fury
    Colossus
    Domino
    Havok
    Magneto
    Sunspot
    Hulkbuster
    Warlock
    Hyperion

    You are saying that they are not enough options?
  • AkorisAkoris Posts: 27
    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    Basically you're better off not doing BS fights like mordo.

    I think 6.1 will remain more or less the same. Attack values will be reduced but nothing major imo. But I don't knwo, Im exploring now and haven't encounterd any insane fights. Maybe I will

    Void with long distance relationship says hi.
    Nick Fury with a heavy attack and Aegon with Enhanced Tenacity says "Later Dude" in return.
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 67
    I actually am interested in knowing the answer to OP question as well. I have only 4/5 Abyss paths left and Act 6.2-6.4 exploration left. I started exploring 6.4 and got 6.4.1 at 100%

    I’m doing 6.4.2 now, but I was thinking wait are they fixing anything else?

    Obviously saving 6.2 for last, and will tackle 6.3 next, but not looking forward to them at All

    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabamboo Can any of you give an update on Act 6 nerds coming or finishing? I think Me and OP are just 2 of many waiting to tackle the rest of Act 6 based off of potential updates
  • AkorisAkoris Posts: 27
    edited September 21
    .
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 67
    ...
Sign In or Register to comment.