Do you run Guillotine 2099 with Suicides?

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 859 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
There has been done discussions and interest around Guillotine 2099 recently and I'm curious who runs her with suicides and does she need it to be good?

Do you run Guillotine 2099 with Suicides? 16 votes

Yes
75%
Severus35MadooriCbrandinhoxxKyojinxxKill_GreyNo_oneukSeanl85Hazzalec1ShenkYeetusTheFoetusWOLF_LINKgroundedmaster20005 12 votes
No
25%
UnidentifiedCreatureColonaut123The_Sentry06Hemendra_ 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 325 ★★★
    She's amazing with and without.
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,543 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Option 1: Life steal prefight to offset recoil loss

Option 2: No prefights and so a larger regen from going below a certain health to offset recoil loss

Losing the prefight takes away some of her functionality, but the argument against option 2 is you might not even fall bellow the health the regen kicks in at, in a typical match.

Maybe an experienced player can help determine which is more optimal.
  • Hazzalec1Hazzalec1 Posts: 518 ★★★
    Yes
    I never take off suicides. Running corvus, omega and ghost, there’s not much incentive to not run them. When I play g2099 for whatever reason, I don’t throw specials aside from sp3, so I don’t take any recoil damage. If I need power control I use the pre fight instead of the sp1, and if I need heal reverse then I’ll use the life steal pre fight to gain a bit of that recoil damage back over time. She’s very good with and without suicides, but since I always run suicides, it’s good that she’s flexible