**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Controls not working?

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone having a problem with champions just standing there and inputs not working? Im not talking about me missing it getting made and saying i can’t lose moments... but over the last couple of weeks ive noticed times where I definitely swiped and definitely tapped for a light attack and nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it happened in a fight in arena but I thought it was me just losing control of my fingers
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Glad its not just me!!!! I thought it was just my device being laggy, theres times when I clearly swipe back to dex and my champion literally just stands there. I noticed its more likely to happen when you’re trying to dex during the opponent’s special.
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Iksdjvan said:

Anyone having a problem with champions just standing there and inputs not working? Im not talking about me missing it getting made and saying i can’t lose moments... but over the last couple of weeks ive noticed times where I definitely swiped and definitely tapped for a light attack and nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem?

Yep, costed me couple revives. I almost broke my phone because of this
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    it happened to me in incursions this morning. i was trying to dex red mags sp1(the final hit) and aegon just stood there.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    It happened to me in EQ and SQ and it is really bugging me also when you do a light attack and it does a heavy attack
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I honestly thought maybe i missed my swipe by missing the screen but its happened so many times... it happened to me idk how many times in the last quest i was running... I can’t run high end quests anymore because i get ko’d for one missed play... hopefully someone sees this and investigates it...
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me against an opponent with 30k attack, now I have to restart the whole quest....

I really hope kabam doesnt just comment saying “if you have game performance issues please post so along with your device information”
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Interesting. I haven't had any issues like this recently that I've noticed.

An honest question though. Do you guys try and clean your screen after something like non-inputs occur?
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    The only one of these that I “suffer” from is the missed dex. And even then only in arena.

To be honest, I’ve always just thought that it’s me not reacting quick enough as I tend to half ass it in arena most times.

But also like @ItsDamien says, cleaning the screen intermittently does help too.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

It happened to me in EQ and SQ and it is really bugging me also when you do a light attack and it does a heavy attack

Holy hell, I thought it was only me!

You won't believe the number of times I've lost my combo or had her sig ability save me with Guilly because of these kind of issues!
  • Options
    Hey guys, I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens. If you haven't already, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.