**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark spideys charges not working?

Completely took out my dexterity and just discovered star Spidey doesn't gain any charges when dexing back. Is that how it's supposed to work ? I thought he can gain charges even without dexterity.

Comments

• Options

You have to use dexterity, as it counts as an ability. Not having dexterity active won’t grant Starky charges

In your opinion. Is pacify or petrify mastery worth more of a point than dexterity if you don't really use stark spiderman?
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited September 2020

You have to use dexterity, as it counts as an ability. Not having dexterity active won’t grant Starky charges

In your opinion. Is pacify or petrify mastery worth more of a point than dexterity if you don't really use stark spiderman?
    One point in dexterity is a must unless it's an anti dex node. I think pacify helps more .
  • Options
    Pratham02 said:

One point in dexterity is a must unless it's an anti dex node. I think pacify helps more .</blockquote

Just did. Took out one petrify and added 1 dex. 😀
  • Options

Nvm. I guess you have to have at least 1 dexterity mastery for his poise charges to work. Literally that would make starkey not even a god tier if he didn't have poise charges

You might have been able to get a Poise from one of his rare auto-evades (even without a point in Dex).
    But Dexterity is not so limited to just being useful for Starky.
    Don’t you in general use it to avoid a whole host of attacks, especially projectile SP's.
    1 point in there is basically a requirement I would think (unless the only way to get around a Buffet path is to temporarily remove it, but even then....)
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Nvm. I guess you have to have at least 1 dexterity mastery for his poise charges to work. Literally that would make starkey not even a god tier if he didn't have poise charges

You might have been able to get a Poise from one of his rare auto-evades (even without a point in Dex).
    But Dexterity is not so limited to just being useful for Starky.
    Don’t you in general use it to avoid a whole host of attacks, especially projectile SP's.
    1 point in there is basically a requirement I would think (unless the only way to get around a Buffet path is to temporarily remove it, but even then....)
    Did you know thing is immune to buffet? So you can use dex whenever you feel like it with him
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Wait, you only need one point in dex?

i have mine maxed out...
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Wait, you only need one point in dex?

i have mine maxed out...

One is more than enough