Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

How Many Points For 3 Star Featured Champ In the Arena?

Does anyone know how many points a new champ like Apocalypse goes for in the 3-star featured arena? I have never pushed very high in it and was wondering how many points it would take. Or even how many points others have gone for that are not new champs. Any info helps, thanks.

Comments

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 438 ★★
    Thank you so much. I have just over 300k so far, was wondering how much I needed to grind my life away lol. I just really want Apocalypse
    Not related to the post but, does the 3* version include the synergies? Becuase that's what I want him for.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 366 ★★

Not related to the post but, does the 3* version include the synergies? Becuase that's what I want him for.

The 3* only got the synergies with the 2 magnetos and the horseman ones for psylocke and gambit
  • First round... 1.5 million is usually safe.

Second round... 1.3 million or higher.

That's been my personal experience.
    Thanks so much. I had no idea and was worried I'd miss it so I put up just over 1.5 million points and I got him.
  • Thanks so much. I had no idea and was worried I'd miss it so I put up just over 1.5 million points and I got him.

Congrats. Then it appears 3* Apocalypse went for between 1.45m and your 1.5m+
    Since someone else had mentioned they failed to crack the leaderboard (Champ Reward) with only 1.45m (as would normally be sufficient).

( @Teggylol , @Seymour300 )