**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker and Cyber Weekend deals

How hard do we need to push for Throne Breaker right now. It said in the initial announcement that in the future being Throne Breaker would unlock new exclusive offers.

Can we expect a Throne Breaker tier for the upcoming Cyber Weekend deals?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Miike has said they aren’t discussing that at this time
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81

Oh... that stings. I missed that part.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Jazzy011 said:

Oh... that stings. I missed that part.
    it was in a thread they then closed
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I would assume there will be Throne Breaker deals or else they would wait to add this title until December.

This title was originally supposed to be in Act 7, since that's delayed till December, this is why I assume they're pushing it now for Cyber Weekend. Just my guess
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Pretty sure we're getting Throne Breaker deals on Cyber Weekend
    Imagine the outrage of the endgame whales if they find out they're still grouped with the Cavaliers

generally speaking it is the lower middle tier players being upset they are grouped with others lower than them, instead of getting their own better deals than them.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I love how people’s biggest concern is that they get access to the best offers... I feel like there’s a good bit of irony in here somewhere.
  • Werewrym said:

I love how people’s biggest concern is that they get access to the best offers... I feel like there’s a good bit of irony in here somewhere.

Shhhh, you don't want them to know how much you know
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

So you're saying there's a chance...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Thefire13 said:

The real question i have is if you go into cyber monday as cavalier and see those deals, can you then get thronebreaker and see those deals as well?

they typically announce them, so if the rewards are worth it you can rank of a champ you are holding off on.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    Thefire13 said:

The real question i have is if you go into cyber monday as cavalier and see those deals, can you then get thronebreaker and see those deals as well?

You whale on the T5CC deals to get an r3, so you can whale on the new Thronebreaker deals. Big brain time
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Jazzy011 said:

Thefire13 said:

You whale on the T5CC deals to get an r3, so you can whale on the new Thronebreaker deals. Big brain time
    Kabam masterstroke to pull through in Q4