**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What content should I do next?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I have completed act 5, only explored act one. No variants, hoping for skill AG in 4 days for Aegon. I’m f2p.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Variant 5 would be nice
    Probably go for cav since you have corvus to deal with CB. Good luck tho cuz he's difficult

Lol, variant 5 won't be so easy for him seeing that it's only Doom he has.
    I'd advise you try to explore act 5 of possible. Lots of good rewards there.

You could go for lower acts if you want, but act 5 is what you should probably finish up.

You are not ready for cavalier, unless you can awaken that aegon (act 5 exploration gives plenty awakening gems), or wing it with corvus (I don't advise this tho).
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Mcdonalds said:

Variant 5 would be nice
    Probably go for cav since you have corvus to deal with CB. Good luck tho cuz he's difficult

Lol, variant 5 won't be so easy for him seeing that it's only Doom he has.
    I'd advise you try to explore act 5 of possible. Lots of good rewards there.

You could go for lower acts if you want, but act 5 is what you should probably finish up.

You are not ready for cavalier, unless you can awaken that aegon (act 5 exploration gives plenty awakening gems), or wing it with corvus (I don't advise this tho).
    I concur with @Kill_Grey
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Riptide said:

I have completed act 5, only explored act one. No variants, hoping for skill AG in 4 days for Aegon. I’m f2p.

Wait a minute, where did you get Thanos??🤯🤯🤯
    Also rank up medusa if you're going for cav, even at rank 3, she can take down 6.1.2 ultron as for crossbones you don't really have a good option but you can take corvus to rank 4 and kamikaze him with corvus (Do as much damage as you can and then quit when he's about to get his regen from vigor)
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Explore act 5 for generic 5* awakening