**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I've reached the precipitous. How hard is the grandmaster?

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Very hard.
    See Seatin stream and utube
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    edited September 2020

I think you mean 'precipice'.

Indeed sir I did
  • Options
    Maybe grind a few more units first just in case
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    He’s not hard, I’ve done exploration now, but my first run was awful. Watch a ton of videos before you go in. Get used to the structure of the fight, the timing of the SP1, the challenges, etc.

Then bring in a high DPS champ to get it done. You can ramp up Aegon on all 6 paths, he was my MVP for the last 5 runs. He actually made the fight a really fun experience.

If you go in unprepared, with a low DPS champ, you’ll bleed units.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Use someone who has a wide variety of things they can do. A versatile champ. With skill most decent champs can do GM. Ægon is a great option for him. Nick did wonders for me.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i used Sinister because i suck at reverse controls lol ... it was a really fun fight to me. not hard ... but more so a skill challenge.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I just beat this man for the first time yesterday. Only reason he was a problem is because I absolutely suck with reversed controls. But he's a super fun fight. If you have skill and a solid understanding of the game, you shouldn't have too much of a problem.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    very hard because of hp and phases but fun
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Not a tough fight, but it's a really fun fight.
    Soon you will solo him just for fun.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I have to say, I think the reverse controls were unnecessary. It’s not really even a skill thing, it’s about how your brain is wired. Some people just really struggle with them.

Without reverse controls, the fight would be perfect.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

I have to say, I think the reverse controls were unnecessary. It’s not really even a skill thing, it’s about how your brain is wired. Some people just really struggle with them.

If you don't know how to handle rev controls that deep in act 6, something is wrong
  • Options
    YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107

Basically he’s super easy. GL!

• Options
    YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107

If you can’t handle the reverse controls and take hits just bring in bwcv and use sp2 in bleed phase while he’s wounded and heal to full.

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

Terra said:

If you don't know how to handle rev controls that deep in act 6, something is wrong
    I’ve explored everything in the game 100%, I can handle it, I just don’t like it. I find it an unnecessary gimmick.
    That I agree with. But atleast GM is the best actual skill based fight in game so, take what you can get I guess
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My first and second run sucked. I spent a lot. Third 4th 5th and sixth were the best for me, blew through him. I went in blind from run 1 when he first launch to my second run months later
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    if you are good enough you can solo it
  • Options
    I got awakening gems for Sasquatch and Corvus, which one should go to R5 first?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Corvus easy imo. And great rewards! Rip on that Abomination though. Unless you have RG, in which case, it ain't bad!
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Corvus easy imo. And great rewards! Rip on that Abomination though. Unless you have RG, in which case, it ain't bad!
    The cosmic wealth is absurd, I'm thinking about going Hyperion as well
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

The cosmic wealth is absurd, I'm thinking about going Hyperion as well
    Hyperion is best awakened with like 1 sig