**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Magneto worth r5 undub

r5 Magneto

Is Magneto worth r5 undub 88 votes

Yes
95% 84 votes
No
4% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Why is there a no option

There is always someone who has to be cross
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    yes
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

His Dupe is mainly a fail safe, think of Limber or Stun Immune nodes... where it's difficulty to do Heavies.

You should see a doctor. Are you okay? Oh wait, you forgot your moniker and I forgot you were a doctor, Dr.Luciano. Rite no?
  • Options
    Why would you R5 him tho when you can kill everything with r4. Yes if you lose resources of course you use on him but there are much better champs at r5 that really need that. Magneto? he helped me get cavalier at r3 no suicides.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Virtuoso said:

Why would you R5 him tho when you can kill everything with r4. Yes if you lose resources of course you use on him but there are much better champs at r5 that really need that. Magneto? he helped me get cavalier at r3 no suicides.

why would you necro this
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Virtuoso said:

And why would you necro this with such a bad take. With that logic all quakes should be kept at rank 3.