**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally after six or seven months...

SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
... i have completed 6.2.2. I was sick of waiting for a counter so I ended up trying to use brute force with gulk. 900 units later and sinister crumbled. i really really hated every single second of it though, and kabam absolutely needs to change this fight so that other players dont get stuck here as well. my next goal is act six completion now.

Comments

• MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Congrats!

aaaannnddd you also aren’t @Rockypantherx finally pulling a Quake

He's been waiting a lot more than six or seven months for that.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Congrats!

I have no words

Congrats OP!
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I used Hulkbuster with yellow jacket synergy, plus Nick Fury and Deadpool....he did suck my quite a few units🤦‍♂️
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Congrats, my guy. I had a similar scenario as you, but Quake was my only option. I did completion, but I still don't have any real options to that fight 5 months later too..

Most people who disagree that that fight needs to be changed are the ones who had a counter or the Heimdall synergy. But, being a boss fight, it should not be that restricting. Some of us waited half a year or longer and still don't have a viable option.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Terra said:

It's a very limiting fight tbh. I'd say removing EMP mod would atleast make the fight doable.
    He was a {REDACTED} when I fought him. I had a Hype so I was lucky but he ate 300 units for me. I really hope they look at that fight, plus the Mordo one too. GL with rest of act 6 OP

Honestly Caustic temper is more annoying than EMP Mod. Champs like Nebula and Doom could easily take him
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Congrats, my guy. I had a similar scenario as you, but Quake was my only option. I did completion, but I still don't have any real options to that fight 5 months later too..

Most people who disagree that that fight needs to be changed are the ones who had a counter or the Heimdall synergy. But, being a boss fight, it should not be that restricting. Some of us waited half a year or longer and still don't have a viable option.

i probably would have been waiting that long if i didnt waste all my units on that fight

Congrats!

hahaha one day @Rockypantherx will pull a quake. (maybe sacrifice a sheep or a mouse? idk just try something new)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

It's a very limiting fight tbh. I'd say removing EMP mod would atleast make the fight doable.
    He was a {REDACTED} when I fought him. I had a Hype so I was lucky but he ate 300 units for me. I really hope they look at that fight, plus the Mordo one too. GL with rest of act 6 OP

Honestly Caustic temper is more annoying than EMP Mod. Champs like Nebula and Doom could easily take him
    Caustic temper has counters. Combining that node with a node who punishes you for getting buffs which you need to do damage is kinda stupid, no?
    Midnite93 said:

Thank God you got past the worst fight in Act 6. Congratulations OP I hope you got some decent pulls out of the rewards.

ty bro im going to build up my revive stash again tho before i head back in to act six so no rewards yet.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I think I got stupid lucky with my RNG for this sinister I have CMM and nick fury heimdall hulk rag and warlock I have with the heimdall and hulk rag synergy it makes warlock amazing and CMM with nick fury is a cheat code for the fight
  • Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 64

I think I got stupid lucky with my RNG for this sinister I have CMM and nick fury heimdall hulk rag and warlock I have with the heimdall and hulk rag synergy it makes warlock amazing and CMM with nick fury is a cheat code for the fight

What about Hulk Rag and Heimdal make warlock better?