**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone on my 6 stars worth ranking up?

Should I rank 2 any of these 6 stars?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Stealthy, Cap, Red Hulk and Emma Frost are all worth r2. Perhaps even r3.
    Hawkeye is r2 worthy, same with Morningstar. Mephisto too
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Caiw is beyond god
    Stealthy is a god as well
    Others like rulk, morningstar are good as well.
    However you wont regret ranking caiw and stealthy...
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    What does your 5* roster look like? You have any of those as awakened r4's? I'd say Emma and maybe Stealthy? Cap should be duped. I think MS should be too? IDK. Don't have her.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

What does your 5* roster look like? You have any of those as awakened r4's? I'd say Emma and maybe Stealthy? Cap should be duped. I think MS should be too? IDK. Don't have her.

I have Therese and just ranked 3 my unduped hulkbuster

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    I’d suggest having at least 1 5/65 first
  • Options

I’d suggest having at least 1 5/65 first

I do. I have a rank 5 magneto, colossus, nick fury, medusa, human torch, warlock, and stark spiderman
  • Options
    No 5/65's? Void, Corvus, Ghost, Hyperion, Symbiote Supreme, and several others should take priority before you start taking any of those 6*'s to R2 IMO.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

No 5/65's? Void, Corvus, Ghost, Hyperion, Symbiote Supreme, and several others should take priority before you start taking any of those 6*'s to R2 IMO.

I do.
  • Options
    OK. Good choices. Still think what you have in your 5* roster are far better options than your 6* options, but it's your account. Do whats right for you.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    R5 Symbiote Supreme. Always good to have a rank 5 in each class
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Spelthys only worth r2 if youre good at intercepting. His block proficiency is worse than Cull’s
  • Options
    I might just rank 5 longshot. That longshot guy in the forums is convincing and I do agree sym supreme is good but his block proficiency and health suck
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, Rulk, Emma, MS are some for sure worth it, mephisto also if you like him.