**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rng

I have been experiencing some of the worst 5 star luck that I know of. The only good 5 stars I have are stealthy and colossus and the others are terrible and useless. And when I do get someone decent they are not good tell they are awakened. The last 10 5 stars I have pulled are winter soldier, yellow jacket, yondu 2 times in a row, guitine 2 times, hulk, gladiator hulk, angent venom, and night crawler. The list goes on and if I keep getting these kinda of champs I’m gonna quite this game. I have been free to play and earlier I decided that when I reach act 6 I will start using some money because how much more difficult it gets but now I’m not going to with this luck. For act 6 you need a decent roster because now I can’t use 4 stars and all my 5 stars are trash. Please reply and buff some champs or fix your rng. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    The RNG isn't broken. It is working as intended. You wouldn't make this post about RNG if your last 10 pulls were all "god tier" and that's because it would be in your favor. It gets better but ya just gotta wait it out
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    SEALteam6 said:

I have been experiencing some of the worst 5 star luck that I know of. The only good 5 stars I have are stealthy and colossus and the others are terrible and useless. And when I do get someone decent they are not good tell they are awakened. The last 10 5 stars I have pulled are winter soldier, yellow jacket, yondu 2 times in a row, guitine 2 times, hulk, gladiator hulk, angent venom, and night crawler. The list goes on and if I keep getting these kinda of champs I’m gonna quite this game. I have been free to play and earlier I decided that when I reach act 6 I will start using some money because how much more difficult it gets but now I’m not going to with this luck. For act 6 you need a decent roster because now I can’t use 4 stars and all my 5 stars are trash. Please reply and buff some champs or fix your rng. Thank you

Bro... you got some decent pulls. Winter a Solider is very good. Yondu is very useful. Yellow Jacket even has some use. Gully and Hulk are rags are also useful.

Get over it. Do you want every one of your pulls to be a Doom, Ghost etc.... come on.
  • Options
    SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    It didn’t stop me either but at some point have the right champs matters in act 6. I have very limited iso and gold. I am not going to rank up champs like yondu who are okay just because they are my only ones.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    These are my last ones. Left out some of them. Lol

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    no there is nothing to it, its just luck my first 10 5* were trash then I got a few goods 5 stars then after that my luck was a rollercoaster I got some good and some bad and everyone is sleeping on annihilus i love that man
  • Options
    Yeah Ik it should come around but I’ve been waiting for it to come around fro 47 5 star crystals. Lol