Roster update. Anyone care to share their 6* Roster? I can’t be the only one....

CeeLohsCeeLohs Member Posts: 55
I’m almost 100% certain that I’ve got the worst luck with 6* crystals. No way anyone else has it worse than I do. Lmao!

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Member Posts: 716 ★★★
    Tbh you have some okay champions. Also what is the blurred out part of the roster?
  • CeeLohsCeeLohs Member Posts: 55
    @Masterpuff I’ve got Cap Marvel, Domino, and Doc Oc
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

I will share my 6star roster, because I never pass up the opportunity for a brag post.

Noice at least your not a kid who doesn't show your bad champs.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Seriously? What are the other 3?

5-stars, guessing based on his profile

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    domino and cmm can do so much of act 6 and people have beat abyss with domino
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Member Posts: 955 ★★★
    We are both lacking in the tech area with 6stars. I got BWCV yesterday for my first mystic 6star. Yes, again a brag post.

I really can't complain so far.

wow great roaster! btw is warlocks awakened ability valuable in your opinion?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Member Posts: 955 ★★★

Is warlock a natural dupe, or awakening gem? So far your warlock is only tech in this thread
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★

I think so. He was useful before I Duped him, but now he's definitely going to R2. I was on the fence because I have the 5* Duped at R4.

I think so. He was useful before I Duped him, but now he's definitely going to R2. I was on the fence because I have the 5* Duped at R4.
    ok thanks!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★

Do the 6*- eventually he would be a good r3 candidate.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Your roster is fine. Ans blurring out your good ones help make your case less appealing.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Member Posts: 186 ★★★

Hey @GroundedWisdom , awesome roster. How’s your opinion on Elsa? She was on my top3 choice list for my 6* skill nexus
  • WhatElseWhatElse Member Posts: 186 ★★★

It was very valuable to me. His awakened ability helped me a lot clearing Abyss Havok.

And here’s my roster. I used to be unlucky on 6* but it all changed after July. Got Doom, 2* Warlock and Omega Red. (Nick Fury came from a skill nexus crystal)

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,288 ★★★★★
    I'm relatively happy with mine.
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Member Posts: 279 ★★★

There is so much garbage in the 6-star pool. I also have and OG Iron Man not shown. 4 decent champs out of 16. I feel like that is unfortunately a pretty common story.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dropping it in one thread lately was enough.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,288 ★★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

There is so much garbage in the 6-star pool. I also have and OG Iron Man not shown. 4 decent champs out of 16. I feel like that is unfortunately a pretty common story.

Aarkus. Ronin. Emma. Hood. Killmonger. They all are good. The rest are average/mediocre