**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured crystal should really be adjusted

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I was looking ahead to the next feature and noticed that Hit Monkey will join the basic crystal at the same time he joins the feature. This setup kinda stinks. It also means that about two weeks into the new feature, one-third of the “new” champs can be pulled through the basic.

It’d be great if Kabam could do one feature with 7 new champs to create some separation between the basic crystal debut and the feature debut. This would also make the feature more appealing for more players, potentially.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I agree. I made a prior post on this as well
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Maybe I’m virtually alone on this.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    yep, when silver surfer was added by himself messed the cycle all up
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    And you have about a 1/160 chance in getting them from the basic as opposed to 1/24. What you're talking about is pointless
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

And you have about a 1/160 chance in getting them from the basic as opposed to 1/24. What you're talking about is pointless

Dual crystals, but yes 1/24 is still better anyway so everything's fine with the featured.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Fenico said:

You really want that Apoc ASAP dont you?

I know I do :D
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    pete8388 said:

Fenico said:

You really want that Apoc ASAP dont you?

I know I do :D
    Too bad he comes in the one after the next featured
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I really don’t like how the featureds are set up. Though I’m mostly saying that because I want Apoc!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I think it’s dumb that Hit-Monkey will enter the Basic and Featured the same day. And Apoc will be in basic before the featured. And it will keep getting further and further out. If this game last long enough all 6 Featureds will be in the pool before they are in the Featured crystal. That’s not sustainable IMHO
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    This is not good. I was not aware of this. Have almoat 500 5* shards saved up for next featured
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

I think it’s dumb that Hit-Monkey will enter the Basic and Featured the same day. And Apoc will be in basic before the featured. And it will keep getting further and further out. If this game last long enough all 6 Featureds will be in the pool before they are in the Featured crystal. That’s not sustainable IMHO

We can thank silver surfer and last December when we only got the 1 champ. Lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

He'll be in the basic before the featured? That's annoying.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Your chances are MUCH better with the Featured either way.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

Your chances are MUCH better with the Featured either way.

unfortunately, this is kabam's logic, therefore i believe they will not fix anything at all.
  • The best solution would be for the 5* to go into the basic when the feature ends IMO. Sure the wait between some champs being in arena and general release would vary a little bit but the idea that the featured champion could end up in the basic prior to the featured crystal seems farcical.