**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.6 Advice

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’m saving up units for Cyber weekend but I think it’s time to at least face the champion. I’ll watch YouTube Tutorials but I’d you have any advice from experience, I’d greatly appreciate it.

I’d like to spend no more than 500 units.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Same here, actually.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bring a strong nullifyer or amazing slow champion for him, I so not reccomend using stealthy for the 70-40% phase two because he will get stunned, she hulk imo is the best for the links and can corner lock him. Use a fodder champ to tap him once even dealing like 1 damage is ok because when you do he wont start off unstoppable and with fury's for your next fight where you should use your main champion, this will make a difference practice dueling him

That's how I mainly did it.

Bring a strong nullifyer or amazing slow champion for him, I so not reccomend using stealthy for the 70-40% phase two because he will get stunned, she hulk imo is the best for the links and can corner lock him. Use a fodder champ to tap him once even dealing like 1 damage is ok because when you do he wont start off unstoppable and with fury's for your next fight where you should use your main champion, this will make a difference practice dueling him

Well, I don't have shehulk lol. But can a rank 5 Claire and rank 4 stealthy do it?
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, I don't have shehulk lol. But can a rank 5 Claire and rank 4 stealthy do it?
    For sure just dont use stealthy during the 70-40% phase.

Kill_Grey said:

For sure just dont use stealthy during the 70-40% phase.
    Lol, it's gonna be a bit tough with Claire tho.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

Who is better for the fight - Symbiote, Doom, or She-Hulk?
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Who is better for the fight - Symbiote, Doom, or She-Hulk?
    Doom and
    i don't know vaise I'm not uncollected yet
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

that was so cool 😍. why does shulk work but stealthy doesn't?
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    could i do it with symb supreme at 4/55? or should i wait till i max him out?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I haven't done it but I think that's ok
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I did it with Sym at r4. So can you. 💪
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    My advice, practice dexterity against the Champion via duels first. Use weak 1 or 2* champs for practice. Then use Doom or Sym Supr to nullify Champion's unstoppable. Good luck.

that was so cool 😍. why does shulk work but stealthy doesn't?
    Because during the 70-40% phase when you make contact with him he stuns you and due to his increased ability accuracy his unstoppable bypasses the slow she hulk can simply heavy attack to remove it again but stealthy needs to do a 5 hit combo to reapply it and when you make contact you get stunned.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Didn't Lagacy solo the champion with Ghost and a power boost. That could work too I guess.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I did it with a 6 star r1 symsupreme and a 5 star r5 capiw
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

I did it with Sym at r4. So can you. 💪
    ty bro. the only thing thats keeping me away from 6.2.6 rn is energy. (or the fact that i havent even cleared 6.2.4 yet)
    Here's the thing. I have a rank 5 Claire, rank 4 stealthy, rank 3 sym supreme, running full suicides, and 2 points in MD.

I'm not planning on switching off Suicides, but how should I approach the fight? Should I bring them all in? put one more point in MD? Use one for each phase of the Champion?
    I need help guys... :s
  • Bring a nullifying mystic and a counter for unstoppable.

I used sym supreme and cap iw.