Upcoming Champion

2»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★
    jonzer said:

nova is already out and came out recently so i doubt that they would make him a herald so soon

Theres more than one nova. the one in game already is Richard rider. The NOVA that is a herald is a completely different character all together.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★

Just to prove a point.
  • jonzerjonzer Member Posts: 161
    oh yea i know theres a herald nova im just saying that he prob wont be this yr cuz him came out too recently
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★
    Some op unblockable champ suited for non skill players with suicide mastries! With continuous damage attacks, heal, and uninterruptible heavies!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    HELLCOW!
    Hopefully
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Were not missing just one herald. Were still missing AT LEAST 4. Minimum. NOVA fire lord stardust and Thor(herald of thunder). Theres at least 20ish or more heralds all told. Terrax said ALL heralds had been awakened.

Note that

Definitely one Herald. We still have one left. The last Herald comes in October, and finally Galactus in December

I wouldn't count on Galactus coming until we get a few more heralds. I remember that one or two more heralds are left, Cosmic Ghost Rider is a surefire bet considering that Kabam said they'd be doing something with Frank Castle and his absence in the roadmap.
    Note that the current Heralds only have one more mystery Champion in the "Heralds of Galactus" synergy. So one Herald remaining. Since Galactus was first teased last December, I can see a release this year.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★

Definitely one Herald. We still have one left. The last Herald comes in October, and finally Galactus in December

Galactus isnt coming to the game. His presence will be felt only
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Devil Dinosaur would be nice
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

This month's content will not be finished until the 8th of October so we still have a few days before a teaser.

October is usually a Kabam Original if we'll follow the trend:

2017 - Morningstar
    2018 - Symbiote Supreme and Venom the Duck
    2019 - Vision (Arkus) and Claire Voyant

Correction, 2019 had Guillotine 2099 alone. Even then Claire and Vision came on September.

The pattern here is that every second year, a new original character to the Guillotine storyline is added.
    Last year was 2099, Man-Thing, and Elsa.

We still have one more herald to go, and odds are it’ll be Cosmic Ghost Rider. But I don’t think he’ll come til the end of the year. I wouldn’t be shocked if more Realm of Legends crossovers are included in this month
    I was referring to Kabam original characters but okay
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    It's already been leaked
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    Red Goblin
  • m3t4syl20m3t4syl20 Member Posts: 21

It's already been leaked
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    Red Goblin

that :blush:
  • DJMNHDJMNH Member Posts: 723 ★★★
    New Champions - cosmic Ghost rider and Red Goblin