**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The infamous 1% , along with other random nuisance

Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
Have any of these scenarios ever happened to you guys???

1. You launch your devastating sp2 hoping to end the fight, but your opponents ends up with 1%, and then you miss a parry or intercept and on the way lose half your health, and then finally you get to KO the opponents LOL

2. you have a perfect fight all along, and you about to end the fight and all of sudden missed a parry or block, and there you have your almost perfect fight LOL

3. for those with 3, 4 or 5 points under Assassin Mastery, description says "when your enemy is below 18% health, your champion gain 20% attack and decrease enemy defensive AA by 12% LOL. I feel like whenever the enemy has low health, my champion hits are weaker and weaker LOL. Is the Assassin Mastery even working as intended???? how come when the enemy is at 18% or below, there's no icon or any notification letting us know assassin mastery kicks in??? the same way we get some wording at the beginning of every fight, we see Liquid Courage and Double Edge when we have Full Suicide mastery enabled. Idk, i just feel a little bit on edge when something is supposed to happen at a specific point but we don't get any notification about it.

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Have any of these scenarios ever happened to you guys???

1. You launch your devastating sp2 hoping to end the fight, but your opponents ends up with 1%, and then you miss a parry or intercept and on the way lose half your health, and then finally you get to KO the opponents LOL

2. you have a perfect fight all along, and you about to end the fight and all of sudden missed a parry or block, and there you have your almost perfect fight LOL

3. for those with 3, 4 or 5 points under Assassin Mastery, description says "when your enemy is below 18% health, your champion gain 20% attack and decrease enemy defensive AA by 12% LOL. I feel like whenever the enemy has low health, my champion hits are weaker and weaker LOL. Is the Assassin Mastery even working as intended???? how come when the enemy is at 18% or below, there's no icon or any notification letting us know assassin mastery kicks in??? the same way we get some wording at the beginning of every fight, we see Liquid Courage and Double Edge when we have Full Suicide mastery enabled. Idk, i just feel a little bit on edge when something is supposed to happen at a specific point but we don't get any notification about it.

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks.

Maybe you were fighting awakened gwenpool and you forgot about plot armor 😂😂

Jokes aside, you really need to prove there is shadiness going on, gut feeling won't really cut it, and I agree with @Mcdonalds, I don't really think about these things anymore, just concentrate fully until defender is KO
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

My answer are no, no and no

I'm with him.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    1 and 2 happened to me but just cause im unlucky, especially happens with AEGON.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    What’s with all the “LOL”
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

What’s with all the “LOL”

People think it makes them look clever, lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’ve had the 1% happen so many times recently like wtf