**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this useful?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

To be clear it’s a 5*
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Vulcan49Vulcan49 Posts: 9
    edited September 2020
    From my experience she isn’t that great, might have few uses but very very slim, I would be disappointed if i pulled her :(
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Vulcan49 said:

From my experience she isn’t that great, might have few uses but very very slim, I would be disappointed if i pulled her :(

We playing the same game?

OP, as @Etjama said, Sorcerer Supreme is an absolutely amazing pull. She has tons of utility and damage. I see your have Sym Supreme as your pfp, so you'll enjoy Sorcerer Supreme. She's awesome.
  • Sorcerer supreme is an amazing champ, has very nice utility like her regen on block. Instantly regens all her health taken.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Don't have her but I hear great stuff about her. Most rank her as a top 5 mystic.

KT1 has her at 4

Lags at 3

And Seatin's most current tier list

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

Great utility, sustainability and damage . What more do you need ?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Vulcan49 said:

You probably wasted an amazing mystic champ.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Well, I pulled her as 5 Star few months ago, and she is still 5R1.....

It doesn’t mean that she is not great, but I just don’t think she is necessary for me to use resources to rank up in order to clear any future contents. (I already have Dr. Doom in both 5 and 6 star, Black widow CV, and SymbioSupreme ranked up.)

If you need great mystic champ, Sorcerer Supreme is a great option for your account progression