**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Nick or not?

Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a 5* AG and have a Blade and Nick Fury. I just don't have the deep wounds mastery and nor will I have that anytime in near future. So should I use my gem on Blade or Nick OR should I wait to get Aegon(so that I can complete LOL)?

Comments

• I wouldn’t focus on LoL, in terms of rewards it’s nothing special these days.

NF is a better champion than Blade, but Blade’s regen if you can dig him up and you have a smaller roster can be invaluable. Blade is the ultimate jack of all trades and master of none, but he does save you a fortune in potions.

NF awakened is a monster.

Either way both benefit from DW and as unfashionable as Blade is these days neither choice Is bad.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Definitely Nick Fury without a doubt
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    I also Have a NF i awakened him with gem in mutant treasure island he is 5 star and a monster
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Nick fury otherwise you will be a stupid
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    But then will he be valuable without deep wounds @Unio77 @Ayan_645 @HI_guys @unoobmepro
    I said without them.. Coz I cannot afford to get deep wounds @HI_guys
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Deep wounds is an icing on the cake
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Even without deep wounds he absolutely destroys.
    If I could awaken my 6 star version I would definitely do so. (I also dont have deep wounds)
    Thank you all🙂