**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do I get platinum pool

So seems I missed out on getting the cards from incursions store will they return ? I see there in the sig store.do I have to pay for him ? or is there a way I can still acquire him on a free to play basis I have his head and left arm ??? Sorry kabam but my kids come before spending on a game especially when no curtesy is made in exchange rates and I’m over charged due to where I live. Then there is the bugs in hard content what need addressing before I could bring myself to part with my kids money lol.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There are free to play was to get him. The only one so far is in the treasure hunt on epic difficultly. There will be more in the future. Just gotta wait
  • Options
    Any offer to get a certain piece of him also comes with what looks like will always be 8 additional “chances” at pulling any of the other 5 pieces as well.

So some people have finished acquiring him because they got lucky in pulling some other pieces due to RNG. Those extra crystals that have been giving a lot of Units, with small chance at another random “piece” of him.