**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a site that will list all synergies that will affect a given champion?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
I know there are sites like marvelsynergy.com or auntm.ai that list all of the synergies directly involving a certain champ, but I am looking for anything that can affect them at all.

E.g., Mr Fantastic + Night Thrasher creates a synergy that affects all Cosmic champions, but it's not listed under, say, Venom's synergies on auntm.ai. Or all the older synergies that are just "all champions get +2% attack" or whatever. Is there something that lists anything that will affect someone?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    It won't because venom isn't under that synergy.
    Auntm.ai only puts the synergy givers and the required champs.
    I believe that's how most sites structure it
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

I know there are sites like marvelsynergy.com or auntm.ai that list all of the synergies directly involving a certain champ, but I am looking for anything that can affect them at all.

E.g., Mr Fantastic + Night Thrasher creates a synergy that affects all Cosmic champions, but it's not listed under, say, Venom's synergies on auntm.ai. Or all the older synergies that are just "all champions get +2% attack" or whatever. Is there something that lists anything that will affect someone?

Nope.
  • So you probably mean some “specialty” type of synergies that work on more than just the synergy champs themselves.

Probably a good example would be look at CapIW Synergies that extend to the rest of the people in same class as the synergy partner with CapIW.

Not sure there are really that many other such specialty cases out there that apply to just a subset (as opposed to applying to EVERYONE such as Heimdal, etc).

FineDog said:

Nope.
    A slightly longer answer that's more valuable is that there is the team builder that has the general synergies incorporated, as a work around. It's useful for crafting.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

A slightly longer answer that's more valuable is that there is the team builder that has the general synergies incorporated, as a work around. It's useful for crafting.

Where is this tool?

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Auntm.ai is pretty close, but it doesn't include the synergies that effect everyone in their given class. But it does show the synergies that effect that champ but belong to a different one... if you get my drift.
    FineDog said:

Where is this tool?

Marvelsynergy.com