**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black widow claire voyant vs Sorceror Supreme poll

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    Knew exactly how this thread would go before I even opened it. Claire has one of the most fervent fan bases in this game. She's definitely a good champ but her people act like she's the best at all things mystic when it's not remotely true. She's good at lots of things but not particularly great at any of them besides managing suicides.
  • Options
    Black widow (claire voyant)

Knew exactly how this thread would go before I even opened it. Claire has one of the most fervent fan bases in this game. She's definitely a good champ but her people act like she's the best at all things mystic when it's not remotely true. She's good at lots of things but not particularly great at any of them besides managing suicides.

@Worknprogress I don't run Suicides and I use her in everything. There is a reason she is more useful than Sorcerer Supreme in my roster. So your Suicide statement is 100% wrong.

I think you should definitely learn how to use her. Claire is the 2nd best Mystic in the game without Suicides and with Suicides no 1 Mystic and 5th best Champion.

OP asked which Champion to rank up Claire or Sorcerer Supreme. Instead of giving him advice your demoting Claire. If you voted for Sorcerer Supreme then give points on Sorcerer Supreme. Agyaat did the same thing and now go and check his dislikes , you don't repeat the same.

There is a big difference between giving an opinion and trolling. What you just did is called trolling.

So edit your comment and just say rank up Sorcerer Supreme, instead of hating Claire. Plus I will not be surprised because I have seen you on so many live streams on YouTube and whenever someone talks about Claire your blood pressure starts rising.

I mean how can someone hate a fictional character that much. I have seen your all comments on live stream and my advice is to respect others opinions , but when disagrees with you, you start saying that you are endgame player, you have all Champions. So what just because Iam not endgame doesn't mean I am not good.

Ending this post by saying only one thing, only give opinions not hste.
  • Options
    Sorceror Supreme

@Worknprogress I don't run Suicides and I use her in everything. There is a reason she is more useful than Sorcerer Supreme in my roster. So your Suicide statement is 100% wrong.

I think you should definitely learn how to use her. Claire is the 2nd best Mystic in the game without Suicides and with Suicides no 1 Mystic and 5th best Champion.

OP asked which Champion to rank up Claire or Sorcerer Supreme. Instead of giving him advice your demoting Claire. If you voted for Sorcerer Supreme then give points on Sorcerer Supreme. Agyaat did the same thing and now go and check his dislikes , you don't repeat the same.

There is a big difference between giving an opinion and trolling. What you just did is called trolling.

So edit your comment and just say rank up Sorcerer Supreme, instead of hating Claire. Plus I will not be surprised because I have seen you on so many live streams on YouTube and whenever someone talks about Claire your blood pressure starts rising.

I mean how can someone hate a fictional character that much. I have seen your all comments on live stream and my advice is to respect others opinions , but when disagrees with you, you start saying that you are endgame player, you have all Champions. So what just because Iam not endgame doesn't mean I am not good.

I don't hate her at all. I use her in the incredibly rare circumstances that she's the best option. I'm also completely aware of how to use her. Just bc you're a member of the Claire fan club doesn't make anything you've said any less of an opinion than anything said by someone else. You keep telling other people they need to respect opinions and then come at everyone that disagrees with you telling them that they're wrong and don't know what they're doing. Funny stuff.

Not once did I say Claire was even a bad champ but some of you are so obsessed with the idea that's she's amazing at everything you go ultra defensive anytime someone says she isn't. Like I said, she's good at lots of things just not great at many. You can disagree all you like but at the end of the day, that's an opinion.
  • Options
    MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    HI_guys said:

Knew as soon as I saw the thread you would come in and shiz on Claire as of she stole your gum
    @HI_guys Worknprogress has disrespected so many people on YouTube and when someone tries to give information he just insults them and says that he is endgame player and he knows better and he have used all Champions.

In last stream of Katy someone said that Claire is very good Crossbones counter. And Worknprogress just loose it and starts throwing shade on that person. I mean that person was just giving advice. That's why whever I saw him in any live streams I usually stay away from those live streams.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Sorceror Supreme

HI_guys said:

Knew as soon as I saw the thread you would come in and shiz on Claire as of she stole your gum
    @HI_guys Worknprogress has disrespected so many people on YouTube and when someone tries to give information he just insults them and says that he is endgame player and he knows better and he have used all Champions.

In last stream of Katy someone said that Claire is very good Crossbones counter. And Worknprogress just loose it and starts throwing shade on that person. I mean that person was just giving advice. That's why whever I saw him in any live streams I usually stay away from those live streams.
    Do you even read what you type before you say it? What about what I said was disrespectful or even aimed at you at all? I said Claire has a fervent fan base, which by the way thank you for proving my point. I said I disagreed that she's remotely as good as some people like to claim.

Then you are the one who hopped in and started coming at me and told me I don't know what I'm doing after the last time you came at me and told me I didn't even have the champ so I obviously dont know what I'm talking about. Then when that didn't work out for you, you've now decided that I'm disrespectful bc you're still salty that I along with other people disagreed with what you said. Cool story though
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Clariant is a saviour is tough situation.. she can gain health too... Sp2 is the real damage dealer as the situation and current immunity you hold
  • Options

HI_guys said:

Do you even read what you type before you say it? What about what I said was disrespectful or even aimed at you at all? I said Claire has a fervent fan base, which by the way thank you for proving my point. I said I disagreed that she's remotely as good as some people like to claim.

Then you are the one who hopped in and started coming at me and told me I don't know what I'm doing after the last time you came at me and told me I didn't even have the champ so I obviously dont know what I'm talking about. Then when that didn't work out for you, you've now decided that I'm disrespectful bc you're still salty that I along with other people disagreed with what you said. Cool story though
    @Worknprogress Like I said you are only good at insulting others not at game.

I will ignore a person like you who never respects anyone.
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Sorceror Supreme

HI_guys said:

@Worknprogress Like I said you are only good at insulting others not at game.

I will ignore a person like you who never respects anyone.
    @Worknprogress is all fine by me - he has quite a knowledgeable interface sometimes
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I don’t have much experience with either. But recently pulled a 5star sorcerer supreme and a 6star claire voyant so I am excited to start learning them both
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Sorceror Supreme

I don't have a claire to rank up - I really wish I did though but apologies if you are not referring to me
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @DarkSoulDLX You are good person, you were just giving your opinion to rank up Sorcerer Supreme and I even agreed to your opinion.

But this Worknprogress don't respect anyone.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme

@MagnaAngemon_333 So now you're shitting on @Worknprogress without even considering or READING what he said. Your posts literally sound like a whiny child that had their favorite toy taken away. Claire is def NOT the 2nd best mystic in the game, just because you like her doesn't make her better at content than another mystic. She is not beyond SorSupreme, let alone SymSupreme. In fact, I wouldn't even put her above Magik in many scenarios. She is not the answer to everything and SorSupreme has more utility than her on MULTIPLE LEVELS. I can tell you that her nullify is trash because IT IS TRASH, it requires the opponent to be immune to something which doesn't always happen. I can tell you that her power steal is trash because IT IS TRASH it only power steals 5% per hit, compared to SorSupreme who literally doesn't need to activate a special to power steal on hit, you can just get to her power steal phase and steal 3% of power per hit. If she is so useful, good for you. Don't force your opinions upon others without look at the facts, however.
  • Options
    @DarkEternity You will get abuse title in a while from @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike.

In forums you can only disagree, you cannot insult others.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

@MagnaAngemon_333 So now you're shitting on @Worknprogress without even considering or READING what he said. Your posts literally sound like a whiny child that had their favorite toy taken away. Claire is def NOT the 2nd best mystic in the game, just because you like her doesn't make her better at content than another mystic. She is not beyond SorSupreme, let alone SymSupreme. In fact, I wouldn't even put her above Magik in many scenarios. She is not the answer to everything and SorSupreme has more utility than her on MULTIPLE LEVELS. I can tell you that her nullify is trash because IT IS TRASH, it requires the opponent to be immune to something which doesn't always happen. I can tell you that her power steal is trash because IT IS TRASH it only power steals 5% per hit, compared to SorSupreme who literally doesn't need to activate a special to power steal on hit, you can just get to her power steal phase and steal 3% of power per hit. If she is so useful, good for you. Don't force your opinions upon others without look at the facts, however.
    While I don't agree with how @MagnaAngemon_333's going about things, man are you a hypocrite. I'll just let what you wrote speak for itself.

-"I can tell you that her nullify is trash because IT IS TRASH"
    -"I can tell you that her power steal is trash because IT IS TRASH"
    -"Don't force your opinions upon others without look at the facts"

Good God. That sounds like forcing opinions to me.

Claire's nullify is incredible. You can easily make sure the opponent never keeps a buff with MD. Her buff immunity just gives her more chances to nullify, which gives you more power along with more chances to nullify, which gives you even more power, which let's you place buff immunity again. It's an endless cycle and she also works for nullify immune champs/nodes.

And how could you call her power steal trash when she's not meant to be a power control champion? It's amazing when you need it and it makes you not have to worry about baiting certain specials. It's just another great piece of utility added to her vast kit and damage.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    You can all like whoever you want, just don’t be mean!

and juggernaut is better than anyone else listed in this thread, just saying.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

You can all like whoever you want, just don’t be mean!

and juggernaut is better than anyone else listed in this thread, just saying.

Agreed. Easy access nullify, and neither of these champs have unstoppable so juggernaut is the clear winner.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    Etjama said:

While I don't agree with how @MagnaAngemon_333's going about things, man are you a hypocrite. I'll just let what you wrote speak for itself.

Claire's nullify is incredible. You can easily make sure the opponent never keeps a buff with MD. Her buff immunity just gives her more chances to nullify, which gives you more power along with more chances to nullify, which gives you even more power, which let's you place buff immunity again. It's an endless cycle and she also works for nullify immune champs/nodes.

And how could you call her power steal trash when she's not meant to be a power control champion? It's amazing when you need it and it makes you not have to worry about baiting certain specials. It's just another great piece of utility added to her vast kit and damage.
    Gave examples in my main argument on the factors of her power steal and nullify and factual evidence to support that. I didn't think I would need to re-iterate what I already said. Magna has been saying a bunch of **** about SorSupreme without providing any evidence. Now to get to the main point. Also, you left out the rest of my quotes so I will help you out with that =).

-"I can tell you that her nullify is trash because IT IS TRASH, it requires the opponent to be immune to something which doesn't always happen"
    -"I can tell you that her power steal is trash because IT IS TRASH, it only power steals 5% per hit, compared to SorSupreme who literally doesn't need to activate a special to power stealon hit, you can just get to her power steal phase and steal 3% of power per hit"
    -"If she is so useful, good for you. Don't force your opinions upon others without looking at the facts, however."

There you are, the full statements instead of little tiny excerpts. Taking anything out of context is bad enough.

Her initial NULLIFY is based upon whether the opponent has immunities or not, if they don't she can't nullify anything w/o her Sp2. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, needing to get to 2 bars of power instead of one or even through normal hits isn't super reliable at all. It's not nullify I would use more than SorSupreme's nullify, SymSupreme's Nullify, Doom's nullify, or even Hood's nullify. It's requiring too much buildup and against a champion like, say, vision aarkus, is useless. You say her power steal can't be trash because she's not meant to be a... power control champion??? You mean that IMIW's power control isn't trash when compared to other power control champions??? Her power control is lacking and so it is, in all seriousness, quite trash.

Her vast kit you speak of is literally 4 abilities (5 counting cheat death) with multiple that are quite lacking in many scenarios. Nullify, burst, immunities, cheat death and power steal are these abilities. I iterated that her nullify is lacking in matchups without immunities, I haven't talked much about her burst damage but it's such a useless phase to be in since you still take recoil which you then have to switch back to your health steal phase in order to heal recoil back. If you use it in that way at all it completely negates the real benefits of her regen since you aren't healing back chip damage or damage caused by mistakes. Don't get me started on how useless her cheat death is, you're quite literally going into a sp3 and then... dying? It doesn't make sense, if it was like Corvus' cheat death where it actually used her charges on her dying (without a sp3) then it would be fantastic but that's not what it is at all. Her immunities are great, they're versatile and amazing with suicides if you stay in the regen phase which is perfect for making each and every one of your matchups 300 hits long. I've already talked about her powersteal, don't need to say again how abysmal it is.

Overall, I would still use BWCV if I was running suicides, but that's only because SorSupreme doesn't have any immunities. If she had some sort of immunity to poison or bleed combined with her passive regen, I'd be sold on using her w/ suicides completely. I feel like people are too biased towards BWCV and overall SorSupreme is really the better champion. I mean, just from reading her abilities you can see how much larger her kit is than BWCV's.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Etjama said:

Gave examples in my main argument on the factors of her power steal and nullify and factual evidence to support that. I didn't think I would need to re-iterate what I already said. Magna has been saying a bunch of **** about SorSupreme without providing any evidence. Now to get to the main point. Also, you left out the rest of my quotes so I will help you out with that =).

-"I can tell you that her nullify is trash because IT IS TRASH, it requires the opponent to be immune to something which doesn't always happen"
    -"I can tell you that her power steal is trash because IT IS TRASH, it only power steals 5% per hit, compared to SorSupreme who literally doesn't need to activate a special to power stealon hit, you can just get to her power steal phase and steal 3% of power per hit"
    -"If she is so useful, good for you. Don't force your opinions upon others without looking at the facts, however."

There you are, the full statements instead of little tiny excerpts. Taking anything out of context is bad enough.

Her initial NULLIFY is based upon whether the opponent has immunities or not, if they don't she can't nullify anything w/o her Sp2. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, needing to get to 2 bars of power instead of one or even through normal hits isn't super reliable at all. It's not nullify I would use more than SorSupreme's nullify, SymSupreme's Nullify, Doom's nullify, or even Hood's nullify. It's requiring too much buildup and against a champion like, say, vision aarkus, is useless. You say her power steal can't be trash because she's not meant to be a... power control champion??? You mean that IMIW's power control isn't trash when compared to other power control champions??? Her power control is lacking and so it is, in all seriousness, quite trash.

Her vast kit you speak of is literally 4 abilities (5 counting cheat death) with multiple that are quite lacking in many scenarios. Nullify, burst, immunities, cheat death and power steal are these abilities. I iterated that her nullify is lacking in matchups without immunities, I haven't talked much about her burst damage but it's such a useless phase to be in since you still take recoil which you then have to switch back to your health steal phase in order to heal recoil back. If you use it in that way at all it completely negates the real benefits of her regen since you aren't healing back chip damage or damage caused by mistakes. Don't get me started on how useless her cheat death is, you're quite literally going into a sp3 and then... dying? It doesn't make sense, if it was like Corvus' cheat death where it actually used her charges on her dying (without a sp3) then it would be fantastic but that's not what it is at all. Her immunities are great, they're versatile and amazing with suicides if you stay in the regen phase which is perfect for making each and every one of your matchups 300 hits long. I've already talked about her powersteal, don't need to say again how abysmal it is.

Overall, I would still use BWCV if I was running suicides, but that's only because SorSupreme doesn't have any immunities. If she had some sort of immunity to poison or bleed combined with her passive regen, I'd be sold on using her w/ suicides completely. I feel like people are too biased towards BWCV and overall SorSupreme is really the better champion. I mean, just from reading her abilities you can see how much larger her kit is than BWCV's.
    @DarkEternity When did I said Sorcerer Supreme is not good, I clearly said that sorcerer supreme is a beast of Champion go back and read the posts first. Show me a comment in which I said Sorcerer Supreme is bad. It's you who is talking trash about Claire. Just say the word you don't like Claire like Worknprogress.

@Etjama now what you are gonna say about, you should see his all previous comments. Doesn't matter how hard you will try, they will not listen, what you think I have been trying to do for hours. Finally now I am done with this thread. Now your turn. They just cannot respect anyone.
  • Options
    @Etjama I have Explained him everything, even uploaded video show casing her utility.

All those people who are saying that Sorcerer Supreme good in their opinions I even agreed to them. But this Dark Eternity is not promoting Sorcerer Supreme but he is trashing Claire. Instead of explaining sorcerer supreme abilities half the time he talk trash about claire. I really don't know what claire did to him.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Why would you revive this thread? Why? It was painful enough to read the first time
  • Options
    WeskenWesken Posts: 16
    Sorceror Supreme
    If you run suicide Claire if you dont sorcerer is so amazing good. Got them both r5. Both great.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    BWCV is so versatile I find myself bringing her on most general questing teams
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 740 ★★★★
    Considering Claire is best mystic in the game, easy answer. I've seen many youtubers play with Claire, very few even remotely used her the right way. . She's easy to use but hard to actually execute in a fight. So I understand why people can get frustrated playing her and not realizing her full potential.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    My 6* R2 Claire (hopefully R3 sooner rather than later) says hi 🙋🏼‍♀️