**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Labyrinth Nexus?

Is it possible that we could get an update to the Labyrinth exploration rewards, giving us a class nexus 5 star crystal?

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    No, for the effort required these days, labyrinth rewards are more than sufficient. Even a 4/55 Aegon can do itemless runs.

To justify a class nexus, labyrinth would have to be much more difficult than it is now.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    hefy2000 said:

No, for the effort required these days, labyrinth rewards are more than sufficient. Even a 4/55 Aegon can do itemless runs.

To justify a class nexus, labyrinth would have to be much more difficult than it is now.

Or maybe wait some more time until 5* Nexus crystal becomes not much rare item
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I'd like 3x 4* nexus from RoL too containing a chance at those 3 unique 4* champs.
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    HI_guys said:

Itemless is a bit of a strech. That would require perfect play with minimal blocking and even then champs like ese machine, falcon and Juggernaut guarantee atleast helth portions and boosts

I probably jumped the gun a bit with itemless, but my overall point still stands. For its difficulty and the time required to complete it, the rewards are more than generous. There’s no real justification for a rewards buff.