Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5 Star Labyrinth Nexus?

Is it possible that we could get an update to the Labyrinth exploration rewards, giving us a class nexus 5 star crystal?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    No, for the effort required these days, labyrinth rewards are more than sufficient. Even a 4/55 Aegon can do itemless runs.

To justify a class nexus, labyrinth would have to be much more difficult than it is now.
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    hefy2000 said:

No, for the effort required these days, labyrinth rewards are more than sufficient. Even a 4/55 Aegon can do itemless runs.

To justify a class nexus, labyrinth would have to be much more difficult than it is now.

Or maybe wait some more time until 5* Nexus crystal becomes not much rare item
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    I'd like 3x 4* nexus from RoL too containing a chance at those 3 unique 4* champs.
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    HI_guys said:

Itemless is a bit of a strech. That would require perfect play with minimal blocking and even then champs like ese machine, falcon and Juggernaut guarantee atleast helth portions and boosts

I probably jumped the gun a bit with itemless, but my overall point still stands. For its difficulty and the time required to complete it, the rewards are more than generous. There’s no real justification for a rewards buff.