**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Platinumpool offer

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Curious which one will come next?

Unit Offer or Login Offer.

Curious which one everyone thinks will be next and which part they think will be part of it as a guarantee.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I believe there's one in the Glory Store coming sometime? I remember something said about it, anyway.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Really? If so I need to save up some glory as I imagine it won't be cheap. How are you doing? Ready for next month?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    I would say, login offer. This was one was already p2w, so next one might be free
  • Here's the in game message. Nope, no mention of the Glory Store.

So far we've had the Incursions Bundle, the Event, and the Black ISO Market Bundle made available. Definitely didn't get released in the order listed in the above message either, lol. Personally, I'm inclined to agree with @will-o-wisp for 3 reasons. 1, the latest Bundle came from the Black ISO Market making it a pay offer by all accounts. 2, in an effort not to repeat another "pay" offer (as previously mentioned by wisp), they'd probably make the next a Login Offer. 3, it would stand to reason that the Unit Store offer would be last as it's dangling the final piece out there for all those who gathered the previous 4, making it a more desirable offer to pay for. I very well could be wrong, just make sense when I think about it with those things in mind.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Hoping for the glory store bundle to have the torso. 👍
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I have the same amount of pieces and need the chest to awaken him
  • Hoping for the glory store bundle to have the torso. 👍

You must have had really good luck on your crystal openings! I never got anything but units.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting the only piece I'm missing is the legs. I also have two heads.
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★

There’s no glory store bundle.

The announced ones were Incursion, Black ISO, Event Quest, Login and Unit store. Only the last 2 bundles are left.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Here's the in game message. Nope, no mention of the Glory Store.

So far we've had the Incursions Bundle, the Event, and the Black ISO Market Bundle made available. Definitely didn't get released in the order listed in the above message either, lol. Personally, I'm inclined to agree with @will-o-wisp for 3 reasons. 1, the latest Bundle came from the Black ISO Market making it a pay offer by all accounts. 2, in an effort not to repeat another "pay" offer (as previously mentioned by wisp), they'd probably make the next a Login Offer. 3, it would stand to reason that the Unit Store offer would be last as it's dangling the final piece out there for all those who gathered the previous 4, making it a more desirable offer to pay for. I very well could be wrong, just make sense when I think about it with those things in mind.

I'm trying to remember where I saw it. I know that all 5 will be available this Round, including the Unit Store.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Here's the in game message. Nope, no mention of the Glory Store.

I'm trying to remember where I saw it. I know that all 5 will be available this Round, including the Unit Store.
    I don't think I remembered the glory store either. i definitely would have noticed because it's like the incursion store where it's an existing currency that is being used to buy it