**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What if parry was removed

2»

Comments

• MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Would make modok even more of a pain than he already is.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    How would you get rid of the node in AW where you have to stun to get rid of indestructible
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

How would you get rid of the node in AW where you have to stun to get rid of indestructible

I thought you needed to take a blocked hit, not Parry?
    Terra said:

MaxGaming said:

Srry forgot that
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Terra said:

MaxGaming said:

Srry forgot that
    Taskmaster doesn't need parry lmao
    He has great block proficiency
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50

Just thinking what would happen if parry was removed. How would it affect you?

Listen, i played this game for 5-6 years now, and at the begining in early 2016 there where no masterys and no parry. You do'nt want to miss it, trust me.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Parrying is my core strategy, so it would really change the way I would have to fight. Not great with intercepts yet
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’d die a lot more it would suck
    It sucks evading(getting better). Intercept I still don’t get what that is(I should but I just can’t figure it out)