**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For real, Hulkbuster is a top 5 tech champion in the game

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
1. Ghost - Why: If you don't know at this point, please bro, watch a video
2. Warlock - Why: Insane utility, power control, and also those armor breaks on that SP2 are insanely potent.
3. G2099 - Why: She's insane with the utility, my only actual problem is just that she has a ramp-up which I dislike, so I'll put her behind Warlock

This is the hard part
HB, Sentinel, Guardian, or Starky

Hulkbuster is just so good, he just wrecks and chain to just place so many debuffs, gain buffs, and be fully poison/bleed immune with the sasquatch synergy at low health just seems really good, and the fact he gains attack while regenerating also makes him one of my favorites

This is a personal preference, but I'm gonna choose him as a #4
Sentinel imo is #5
Many people are gonna get mad at this as I know many people love Sentinel who I think is the tallest champ in the game
His ramp up is hitting into the block, or having the opponent do the same moves multiple times. A lot of times I struggle with this, and I just can't get the best output. But once I get a 5*/6*, my head could turn the other way, but for now, he will be my #5

Guardian is #6, he just has utility, and a harder ramp up
Starky is just a bit out of the meta for endgame content, but still can put in work occasionally. If he has some more utility, like something with his poise charges made him stop evasion or something, then I would rank him higher, but for now he's #7

Thank you all for listening, I just wanted to say this is just an opinion. The reason I wrote in the title, "For real", is because I make many meme comments saying Hulkbuster is better than Ghost and Doom.

What do you all think? :)

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I have a HB and absolutely love him, obviously he's not as good as Ghost or Warlock but he's a God Tier in my eyes
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 493 ★★★
    I would also be inclined to put HB among the top 5. He has very good synergies with a lot of characters, and he is very suicide friendly. There is also the plus side that if you happen to not be able to break the block on opponent with special 2, as long as it hits, it still gets the power lock. Finally to add to all that has already been said about the big guy, he can do a fairly reliable double stun lock if you decide to go for back to back sp1s. All in all, not bad considering he at one point was considered among the worst (if not THE worst) tech champ in the entire game.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    1. Ghost
    2. Warlock
    3. G2099
    4. Darkhawk (max sig awakened)
    5. Starky
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110

Personally, I disagree because I love Starky-
    BUT
    I do appreciate that Hulkbuster is very good. I WOULD pick Starky over him, any day, but this thread and this opinion is 100% valid.

the main hindside of Stark is his HP and not available as 6stars, yet.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Mcdonalds said:

Ghost (is ghost)
    Warlock (so much utility)
    Sentinel (so much utility)
    G2099 (these two could honestly flip flop)
    Starky (big damage, also has shock, can power control as well)
    Hulkbuster (he doesn’t have heavy reach and certain things are just annoying)

I wish the shocks scaled with poise increase. If they did, I would rank him over Guardian
    Also G2099 ramped up fs is better than Sentinel
    In my opinion, Sentinel is better.
    Guillotine 2099 is so much better than Sentinel and that's coming from someone who has used both a TON.
    I don't think Funko has used Guilly yet, so that kind of verdict shouldn't be too much of a surprise.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

1. Ghost - DOT shrug off, ondemand miss mechanics, guaranteed crits and unblockable specials with Wasp

2. Warlock - Utility Monster and some of the highest crit damage ingame

3. Guillotine 2099 - Questing monster, really high damage rampup alongside some utility

4. Sentinel - Utility God, DOT that makes you go "ooooooo" and V3 Powerhouse

5. Guardian - Works like a Tech Sunspot with more utility and higher damage ramp up.

Highes crit damage with Warlock?
    Yeah, he has the highest base critical damage tied with another champ (I forgot who)