**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone know why Line is the most used app for this game?

Every alliance I joined had the LIne app required, eventually, I downloaded the app cuz I didn't want to get kicked out. But I was just wondering why its this particular app. Cuz Ik there are other apps such as WhatsApp or a mcoc targeted social app. So just wondering.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Due to it's usefulness. Either to chat, post pictures, organize, etc
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Due to it's usefulness. Either to chat, post pictures, organize, etc

Everything can be done on other apps too.And line takes too much storage compared to other messaging apps.
    That's up to you then.
    Likely because LINE is more well known and considered overall better than the other app's for it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve used Line, discord, whatsapp, groupme and Facebook messenger for different alliances and other alliance type mobile games I’ve played in the past.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Yeah I’ve always found it funny because most other game I’ve played always used discord mainly
  • The fastest and simple way to communicate. Easy to add to remove and manage accounts.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I’ve always wondered this.

Discord is 100 times better, and pretty much every other mobile game uses it. I think MCOC, being one of the older mobile games, probably started out strong on Line and it just stuck.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Because people are intimidated by discord’s superiority

Line for serious stuff, Discord for screwing around. I have both.