**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A good Congratz to Kabam Broccoli

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

Frosty said:

sEe ThE cRyStAlS aRe RiGgEd In FaVoR oF tHe MoDs

If only... I'm saving all my 6-Star Shards for the Prof X and Apoc Featured 6-Star Crystal, but have to split my 5-Star Shards because I also want Prof X.
    I thought Kabam was against hoarding crystals
    That's not really what hoarding is. Saving for a Featured is done all the time. Hoarding for months and years on end isn't healthy.
    Nah it's exactly what hoarding is. No need to beat around the bush. 👍
    No, it's not. Hoarding is not only bad for Accounts, it's also bad for the internal economy and the servers. Saving for a Champ we want is the reason we have things like the Featured. That's not hoarding.
    Omg what has this community come to? Saving and hoarding, same thing. Both involve the act of saving/hoarding crystal shards until an upcoming crystal and not using those shards NOW. It is hoarding, stop beating around the bush.
    Hoarding is sitting on stockpiles of Crystals indefinitely. Saving for the next Crystal for a Champ you want is not the same thing.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Frosty said:

If only... I'm saving all my 6-Star Shards for the Prof X and Apoc Featured 6-Star Crystal, but have to split my 5-Star Shards because I also want Prof X.
    That's not really what hoarding is. Saving for a Featured is done all the time. Hoarding for months and years on end isn't healthy.
    Nah it's exactly what hoarding is. No need to beat around the bush. 👍
    No, it's not. Hoarding is not only bad for Accounts, it's also bad for the internal economy and the servers. Saving for a Champ we want is the reason we have things like the Featured. That's not hoarding.
    Omg what has this community come to? Saving and hoarding, same thing. Both involve the act of saving/hoarding crystal shards until an upcoming crystal and not using those shards NOW. It is hoarding, stop beating around the bush.
    Hoarding is sitting on stockpiles of Crystals indefinitely. Saving for the next Crystal for a Champ you want is not the same thing.
    Hoarding crystal shards, meaning you don't use them up, until the next featured is the same exact thing as saving crystal shards, also meaning you don't use them up, for the next featured.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    There's a difference. I'm not going to argue it ad nauseum. It's not a hard concept to grasp, and I'm not going to generalize because people want to troll Miike about it.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Congratulations kabam Broccoli.. we are now proud summoners with 6* Prof X. you still need a 6* Apocalypse

Apocalypse (missing the 5*)

Prof X (6* 5* 4* 3*)

This is sort of my flex post... I couldn't seem to get 4* mutant awaken gem so I went for master in mutant treasure island.
    4* Apocalypse is awaken.. These two are the best utility champions that boost mutant..
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Congratulations kabam Broccoli.. we are now proud summoners with 6* Apocalypse.. but you still need a 6* Prof X

He actually got a 6* Professor X and a 5* Apocalypse but sick roster dude!

I opened 45 of those Crystals and didn't get any Apocalypse >:( I did dupe a 4-Star Xavier, but that wasn't the goal!

Anytime soon were getting news of #buffCyclops.. right?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike who designed Cosmic Ghost Rider & Red Goblin?
    Macdonalds, thanks for catching that.. I remember him pulling a 6* Darkhawk (awaken) and 5* either Apox or Prof X... and pop crystals to get 6*..
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Oh ffs...this forum is so ----in' stupid sometimes...this has gotta be one of the dumbest arguments I have read on here in quite some time.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Frosty said:

If they are willing to buff Ghost, everything is fair game.