**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are You Saving Units for Cyber Weekend?

2»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    No
    I will probably start grinding arena more when the new changes come in. Atm I find the AI intolerable and its too boring for me.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes
    Am at 14k, will be at 18 by the end of October
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    No
    Free to play and finally unlocked all of the suicides. Not a cheap build unit-wise.
  • Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    Hieitaku said:

If yes, you're also welcome to post your progress. Let us all track each other's accomplishment here.

Ctto of this photo

Im sitting on 9.2k units been grinding since 30th of august, i might if it has t5cc selectors to r3 my 6* corvus but im mainly grinding to explore abyss
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No
    I was saving, but then 6.1.6 sentinel told me to stop and use my units on beating him.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yes
    I am at 5.5 k units . I also have about a 1.2 mil battle chips so with some luck this might give me a few hundred more units . Overall I think it will be lucky if I have around 8-9k units for cyber Monday and I think this will be decent
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Other
    I can't even save units for a carb core lol
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Yes
    I am currently at 12K with 1M battlechips. Should be better, but I am weak and bought a few (3) cav crystals in case I got extremely lucky for apocalypse.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Yes
    I’m at 10,5k, I’ll easily reach for the first time 15k or even 18k cause I have 2,5 milion battlechips saved.

I’m only spending 5€ a month with the daily card that gives 20 units a day. Rest is arena grinding and ftp stuff.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Other
    My Loki was bugged so he wasn’t stealing ultrons buffs sp1 so I wasted 400 units. I think it’s fixed I had to restart though and still don,t have him down.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Yes
    Can anyone give me an idea of what the deals would look like? I'm ftp so at most currently I can save upto 6k, so I can buy the first two deals (1k + 5k) but I need to make an informed choice. Also please tag me so I know
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Yes
    Saving units on my main account for cyber weekend, and units on my second account for the December gifting event
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    No
    IM RICH B***H!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    No
    I’m currently using them to 100% the last 2 quests in act 6, then yes I will be.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Yes
    Sitting on 9300... trying to get to 15k. I could probably get the Thronebreaker title with these units but I think I’ll just stay Cav for now.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m at 2,025 right now and I should get up to 6-8K units by cyber weekend.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Other
    saving units for my first abyss run, sitting on 2352 right now!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    No
    I never actually save my units. I'm at 2k rn but I know they're gonna go bye-bye pretty soon. It's either use those units on crystals or on energy refills. I don't spend on revives cuz I got mad skills. 😎