**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is this guy? Can he help me on my way to uncollected??

2»

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Sp2 to finish because you lose your permanent buffs. sp1 takes buffs off the opponent and heals. Spider champs can't evade when he has the black buff that he starts with. heavy to change your most recent buff and put an armor break

I believe that black buff is called "Klyntar Buff". So many threads I've seen complain Spiderpeople evading Venom but they don't know he needs the buff to avoid their evade
    Is there some specific time he has it?

Wow great pull, but how did you get enough shards just asking?

The sa calendar and the islands.
    Moot4Life said:

Wow great pull, but how did you get enough shards just asking?

side events and dupes most likely
    Bruh i aint an ace at this game. Im not even uncollected yet, lol.😂

BTW Venom is an absolute beast and could carry you all the way through 5.2. BTW can you show your roster if you need some UC help?

Sure!!
    DNA3000 said:

Mcdonalds said:

DNA3000 said:

I'd argue this dude is the 4th best cosmic champ. op, if it wasn't clear yet, this is an absolutely fantastic pull

I'd argue for someone that's just started playing or is still early in their progress, Venom might be *the* best cosmic champ to pull. He's sustainable, he counters many of the nastier fights an earlier player might have difficulty with (spider-evade in particular), and you can grow into him and learn to use him to counter many of the champs with tricky mechanics (Havok, IMIW, Medusa, The Champion, Annihilus, etc). And he does all of it unawakened.
    so corvus just died?
    I would argue that Venom is a much better champ for a beginning player to have than any of the usual suspects often considered better overall, like Corvus, CMM, and Hyperion. Venom is much easier and much more forgiving to play than Corvus. Corvus might have the better burst damage, but Venom has more answers to the early problematic content in my opinion. A beginner that pulls Corvus will be clearing content faster than a beginner that pulls Venom, but the beginner that pulls Venom will be clearing content cheaper.
    Bruh, i aint that bad at playing!!
    I cam take corvus for incursions and play 9 rooms or even 10.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes man he is great and will help you get uncollected, here is my big boy venom

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

BTW Venom is an absolute beast and could carry you all the way through 5.2. BTW can you show your roster if you need some UC help?

well calendar also gave 5k shards, also if you got combined shards from epic and legendary it amounts to 6.5, (obviously he didnt do legendary) as well as the previous side events combined with dupes.
    this coming event i believe gives 5k for highest difficulty and 1k for second highest
    Moot4Life said:

well calendar also gave 5k shards, also if you got combined shards from epic and legendary it amounts to 6.5, (obviously he didnt do legendary) as well as the previous side events combined with dupes.
    this coming event i believe gives 5k for highest difficulty and 1k for second highest
    My dear friend @Moot4Life , i had no other way than playing legendary to open up my crystal.
    So, i just wanted to say you thst i did play the legendary map, got all the 5&6 star shards and got the ag, got some gold. Now im waiting for lockers to get the tier 2 alpha and get my capiw, as or hyperion to rank 4!!☺