**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena milestone grinders:

What helps you stay pumped and ready to grind other than the actual carrot of battlechips and units? Listen to Music or Podcast while grinding? Knowing that Cyber Monday is not too far away now obviously helps... but what else incentivizes you?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Watching TV
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Twitch became my best friend in last few months... It isn't really that bad as most people think as long as you find something entertaining to do besides arena
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    not having anything else to do and youtube
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Normally music, sometimes tv, however I generally get through rounds faster when listening to music
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    When I did arena, I found that watching Pokémon was really helpful. But then again, I am not like most people.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I still don’t know how you all do it. Year 1-2 I would get 100k arena chips weekly. 5 years later and I’ll set up my first team and IMMEDIATELY give up. I just can’t do it. I know I’m missing out on units and shards.

Sometimes I’ll get so motivated that I’ll mentally prepare and be pumped.... I’ll use a huge chunk of my champ inventory on one run and not come back again ...for weeks😂.

It doesn’t matter what i watch or listen too, I’ll have loads of time to kill. It’s just killing on arena ......not happening. The milestones are too far apart.

I really am jealous, great work all and enjoy those free units.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    The new solo event milestones and rank rewards are actually a quite good motivator for arena, Hero use, Arena wins, class arena combat, class combat events can all benefits from arena
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Miyagi said:

Apple’s new Picture in Picture mode.

Haven't tried this yet. What's it like?
    It’s somewhere on the setting, but picture - in - picture mode allow you to watch Netflix in a mini screen (you can zoom large it) during mcoc app screen. Not only Netflix but also different apps and sites that supports picture in picture.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Sitting down and focusing on arena is torture.

Get yourself to the infinite streak, and learn to play with 1 hand, and multitask. Do some spreadsheet work, do some chores, watch some tv, ANYTHING! Just do not sit down and focus on arena if you want to keep your sanity.

I do 9 million in 5* featured, 4.2 in 4* featured, and the rest depends on time, using the above, and it doesn't feel awful.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Two words, Cyber Monday.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I've always enjoyed Grinding. I can pretty much be occupied by it for hours.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Miyagi said:

What helps you stay pumped and ready to grind other than the actual carrot of battlechips and units? Listen to Music or Podcast while grinding? Knowing that Cyber Monday is not too far away now obviously helps... but what else incentivizes you?

Music or TV. Just need a show you don't have to focus in on too hard.
    Imagine trying to watch Tenet while doing arena
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Miyagi said:

you wouldn’t understand anything. it’s confusing enough for some as is
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Miyagi said:

you wouldn’t understand anything. it’s confusing enough for some as is
    Is it really as confusing as Inception?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Miyagi said:

I've always enjoyed Grinding. I can pretty much be occupied by it for hours.

That makes 1 of us
    It's actually somewhat therapeutic. It keeps the anxiety and OCD busy. I can just zone out and keep myself occupied. Doesn't hurt the flow of Resources either.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Michael Scott