**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Crystal shards

My 6* shards have not increased for the last 3 days is there some reason for this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
Ever since I hit 10k shards I’ve been stuck there & have not received the last 3 days of 6* shards from the summoner calendar... I did receive the 5* 6* shards but none of the 200 6* shards
Here I was gonna open 2 6* champs in a couple of days iso why am I not accumulating these valuable 6* shards ?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    contact support.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    Now I can’t even claim iso to level up my champions... @Kabam Miike what is going on now
  • @Samdingo75 they cannot help you here. Forum mods do not have direct access to individual accounts. Contact Support by opening a Support Ticket. There's 2 ways to go about this. One, in game. Home screen there's a gear icon in the upper left corner. Tap that. Then tap the green Support button. Find the appropriate fields and send it in. Or, hit the below link, fill it out, and send it in. Best wishes in getting this sorted out quickly! Be advised, they will send an automated message 1st, then a 2nd will come from a member of the Support Team.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm