**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Omega Red vs Void - Map 5 Bug?

So I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I was playing Map 5 and in section 2 I took the far left path with the bleed and heal prevention node. I took Omega Red against Gladiator Hulk and Electro without a problem but when I faced Void I started losing health as if I was taking damage from the bleed, which is odd because Omega Red is essentially bleed immune. It wasn't an applied debuff because I was losing health as soon as the fight started. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Void's ability to damage the opponent when they have debuffs.
    Use bleed immune champs
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    If you even has armor break you will start losing power against void it's his ability void damage depends on debuffs
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,913 ★★★★★
    Any debuff on you counts for Voids abilities. It's not bleed damage your taking, it's direct damage from Void.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Had no idea that was part of his mechanics. Thanks for response. I usually take Warlock so this took me by surprise.