**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human torch war pre fight bug

Still no fix to the bs human torch pre fight not triggering in war? But hey there’s a fix to arc overload descriptions, cause that’s a priority

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    gkelly26 said:

Still no fix to the bs human torch pre fight not triggering in war? But hey there’s a fix to arc overload descriptions, cause that’s a priority

Some things are easy to fix than others, changing some text is vastly easier than fixing a bug.. There is also a work around for the preflight and you can know if it is working before you enter the fight.
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    That’s not a work around then that’s you just not using an ability
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    gkelly26 said:

No there is an actual work around, verify you have the gold diamond befor the fright, if not exit and reapply
  • Lormif said:

gkelly26 said:

No there is an actual work around, verify you have the gold diamond befor the fright, if not exit and reapply
    This. I mentioned this to my Alliance mates and no one has had any issues with it since (happened to maybe 2 members once each prior to learning this). When you tap to see the node description after you've selected your Pre-Fight Ability, there should be a yellow/gold diamond with the Pre-Fight Ability description next to it listed with the node abilities. If you do not see this, exit the Pre-Fight screen and re-enter the fight. It should be there the 2nd time.

Do not just blindly advance into the fight and hope for the best. Well... that is if you really want that ability to be active anyway. This is the current work around and has yet to let anyone I know down. I know it's annoying. I know it's a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme, but it's better that it not working at all. Yes, it shouldn't be like this. Yes, it would be nice if it was working as per design, but it's not and it is what it is. Hopefully it gets rectified sooner than later.
  • jonasdanijonasdani Posts: 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-zekXUf-dc

Same problem here.. would be good to fix this!