**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks Kabam for forcing me to get Cav

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
I was actually planning to get Cav before Cyber weekend by taking it slow so it won’t feel rushed. I already have a counter for one of the Pain Points (6.1.5 Crossbones) which is my first R5 Colossus but I don’t have a counter for (6.1.2 Ultron) yet. I was waiting to naturally dupe my Void or get a good robot counter.

Then this happened:

My Colossus will be out as a counter for 6.1.5. So I was pissed but that’s just how life goes. I planned my next strategy.

1. Get Quake in the Incursion Crystals: Failed. Rolled over to Darkhawk.
2. Wait for the Awakening Gem in the SA Calendar. But since I returned to the game a little bit later after hibernating for 3 months, my Awakening Gem Crystal isn’t until Tuesday: Not an option.
3. 100% Act 5.4. I already have 5.4.1 to 5.4.5 100% but holding on to it for a while.

Then:

Exactly as what I needed! I immediately Rank 5 my Void and put all my sig stones in him.

Solid MVP for 6.1.2 Sentinel and Ultron! Also 6.1.6.

Kanpai!

My roster is still pretty small so I might have a hard time to do Cavalier EQ for now. But at least got Cav! Indirect Thank you to Kabam for forcing me to get Cav. Lol.

January 2020: Started the Game
April 2020: Quit the Game
July 2020: Returned to the Game
Got Uncollected!
October 2020: Got Cavalier!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Congrats! May your luck continue when you get those cav crystals....the most back handed rewards sometimes...
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited October 2020
    This post inspires me to be a better person
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Thanks guys! :smile:
    Mcdonalds said:

Not gonna lie, I thought it was one of those RNG SUCKS COMPENSATION NECESSARY ABYSS NEXUSES TOMORROW THANKY YOU
    But really, congrats OP! Gonna do mine after the nerf with Doc Doom

Goodluck on your run!

I demand Kabam to give me a 7 Star Nexus for my effort.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Fantastic! If it makes you feel better, you have three great counters for the new Crossbones (Mysterio, Sentinel, and DH)
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    Wait i’m not one of those hungry for rewards kind of guy- but are they coming out with compensation for 6.1/6.2 nerfs? Actually curious. Wouldn’t mind them but doesn’t matter at all. Just curious to take up my Pun 2099 later today!!
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Lmao thank god for the sinister nerf. this is the best day ever, im killing myself tomorrow
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    btw
    Mcdonalds said:

Not gonna lie, I thought it was one of those RNG SUCKS COMPENSATION NECESSARY ABYSS NEXUSES TOMORROW THANKY YOU
    But really, congrats OP! Gonna do mine after the nerf with Doc Doom

Claire is also really good cuz she counters bleed nodes and she's got insane power gain