**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 5 attack values are too high?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    They did feel higher on average than the other variants. However, the opponents felt easier to take down. I dont remember off the top of my head so dont quote me, but the HP felt lower for V5. Im guessing that's not actually the case, its just the nodes were easier and paths were shorter than other variants. So it evens out.

I mean, V1 Magik or V4 Deadpool makes V5 feel like nothing
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

I am pretty sure even abyss has lower attack values

abyss is known to have relatively lower attack values then a lot of endgame content.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Aside from the broken attack values and most restrictions than any other variant, it costs like 15 energy just to restart a path. Some real bad design behind this variant
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 attack values are perfectly fine, its not like there are 15 fights per path or something
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Well if they nerf the attack, they might nerf rewards. Nerf reward bad. FAT BOI attack gud. More hard = More Reward. ME LIKEYS.

I wish this incentive went the same way for abyss
  • Options
    The way I see it, Sorcerer Supreme's regen isn't exactly bonkers, yet it mitigated pretty much all the block/chip damage I took while running through V5. From what I experienced, the attack values are fine. Yeah, probably best not to take a combo to the face as it's gonna hurt, but would you expect anything less from a Variant quest?