**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star Punisher 2099 worth rank 2?

After the buff he seems to be pretty good and fun to use imo. Also his synergy with Cosmic Ghost Rider also seems to be decent. Should I rank 2 him?

6 star Punisher 2099 worth rank 2? 41 votes

Yes
41%
TerraMaiicolDiazLightvayneTheHoodedDormammuGoddessIliasMysterioRookiieBranu0727Blackshadow0203Adil08TheInfintySneakyWarriorSkyLord7000odishika123CrcrcrcThe_Sentry06[Deleted User] 17 votes
No
58%
SighsohardR_D_JrEyeballtat2Sw0rdMasterRbk19MattManJumpthesharkStagedear85ShinobiGuyOpandemonioMeebletonAaronc94LegionnaireBawa69MasterpuffCarracho01Chewie420Phillip14233JessieSFaseeh 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes
    Mcdonalds said:

If you like him go for it

I managed to get a 10k medium with him against ROL winter soldier after stacking two sp2 armor breaks so he seems pretty good now
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    Yes
    I’m messing around with my R1, 4* and man, pair him with the red skull synergy and this man is crazy! I got an Aegon in legendary difficulty down to half health in one overdrive! I really want a 6* now. Plus he’s just cool, loving his animations.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes
    As long as CGR's synergy with Punisher 2099 allows him to stack furies on his heavy, then Ill probably rank him up, assuming I can get CGR from arena milestone