**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Punisher 2099 Buff is AWESOME

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
He's likely going to be my first r2 6 star. He deals a ton of damage and has a nice 90% power lock, a potent armor break, decent regen, and heal block. I also love his animations.

I'd say he slots in the God Tier, along with champions like Darkhawk and Doctor Octopus.

Where will Punisher 2099 shine in the contest?

Comments

• Options

He's likely going to be my first r2 6 star. He deals a ton of damage and has a nice 90% power lock, a potent armor break, decent regen, and heal block. I also love his animations.

I'd say he slots in the God Tier, along with champions like Darkhawk and Doctor Octopus.

Where will Punisher 2099 shine in the contest?

He’s terrible. I have no idea wha you seeing, or asking about. I won’t even use in arena.
    Are you being serious?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    go for it
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He is pretty good now
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    For once I can agree with you @KDSuperFlash10
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i have no basis to compare to because i never played with him before ... BUT what should i look for in terms of judging the changes?
  • Options

I really like the buff - his compilation is now like a tech Magik but way more damage

I think the P2099 buff was pretty decent and a good tuneup, but never dare ever again put P2099 on the same level as magik. Magik’s power control is beyond fathomable. Referring to P2099 as superior is significantly downplaying the queen of limbo herself. For your own safety I advise you never to speak of P2099’s power control as being magik level ever again.
    Punisher 2099's power control is similar to Magik's tho... He's spot on...
  • Options

Best way to play him is build up to the s2 as quick as possible. And then start spamming s1s to keep the overdrive going. He will hit pretty good the whole fight up to around 400-500k health points and the foe gains 90% less power. Def a successfull tune up in my eyes

I have found that I can only get a 2nd armor break on the opponent with the Red Skull synergy. But since Red Skull is a bad champion and someone you don't want to use typically, the playstyle you mentioned is the most realistic. I was hitting some really nice yellow numbers.
  • Options

i have no basis to compare to because i never played with him before ... BUT what should i look for in terms of judging the changes?

Test out the damage in overdrive mode and with an armor break on the opponent, the power control, and how effectively you can keep his battery going. If you have any questions, come back here and I can help you. @DeaconVelvet
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

He is completely wasted time. I did some lol with him. Punisher is terrible.

Even after update.

My punisher is 6*

My 5* r3 arch angel does more damage and has more utility,
    My 5* r3 colossus does more damage.

His synergies are with champs who are total trash
    Thor , cap, and punisher ...who uses them?

Another total miss by kabam.

Between my 5* and six stars. I have over. 50 champs I would play before punisher 2099.

I mean, I haven’t played the tuned up Punisher, but I guarantee you that your 5/3 Colossus out damages a lot of 6*s.

• Options

He is completely wasted time. I did some lol with him. Punisher is terrible.

Even after update.

My punisher is 6*

My 5* r3 arch angel does more damage and has more utility,
    My 5* r3 colossus does more damage.

His synergies are with champs who are total trash
    Thor , cap, and punisher ...who uses them?

Another total miss by kabam.

Between my 5* and six stars. I have over. 50 champs I would play before punisher 2099.

I mean, I haven’t played the tuned up Punisher, but I guarantee you that your 5/3 Colossus out damages a lot of 6*s.

Spot on. Colossus is one of the hardest hitters in the entire game. Comparing Colossus's damage to other champions is deceiving just because of how hard he hits. It is unfair to compare one's damage to Colossus as he hits so fricking hard. He hits harder than 95% (if not even more) of the champions in the game.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Test out the damage in overdrive mode and with an armor break on the opponent, the power control, and how effectively you can keep his battery going. If you have any questions, come back here and I can help you. @DeaconVelvet
    definitely will thx mate
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I think this was a home run from a tune up perspective.
  • Options

Screw the hate, I'm taking my Punisher 2099 to 6r3. I love him! Good damage and good utility

Awesome choice!! He's so dope, you won't regret it! 😃