**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will it get better?

Plz helb im suffering

Comments

• I too have a 6* falcon....I feel that pain
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd say there's some really good buff potential there
    Overhaul: Cyclops, groot
    Update: Ultron, Kamala, Falcon(confirmed), Electro(he could probably use an overhaul tbh)
    Tune-Up: GG
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★

Update: Ultron, Kamala, Falcon(confirmed), Electro(he could probably use an overhaul tbh)

Maybe i should quit for a year and see if my 6 stars become useful lol
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    groot is great same with Kamala. Cyclops is effective. Falcon getting buffed. Electro is annoying on AW defense and has great crit rate and crit damage. Green Goblin and Ultron is decent. Morningstar and Squirrel Girl are great
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Ultron is getting a buff it was said to be true in a broadcast same with Ironman
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Plz helb im suffering

I suppose it seems Kabam is giving you your 6* Sinister Six building. All you need is Doc Oak and you will be half way there.

Good news if this is what you have it can only get better...hopefully.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    dw bro focus on your five stars. all of the content in this game can be done with five stars so as long as your five star roster is decent, you should be fine. i have a friend whos on 18-19 six stars and he still doesnt have a r2 worthy champ so your definitely better off. falcons getting a buff soon, so fingers crossed you have a better six star there.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

how can it get better? you already sitting on mightiest mystic of all time!!

She's trash unawakened g
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

how can it get better? you already sitting on mightiest mystic of all time!!

She's trash unawakened g
    Cap.