**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Luke Cage good????

DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I got him as my first 6 star don't know anything about him
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    He is average
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Good, particularly useful against passive power gainers common in the mystic class but also champs like Hyperion; and you get to be lazy about it since you want to end combos with light attacks.
  • Options
    He’s good, simple to use and have a few tasty synergies like the champion synergy.

He’s not going to be world breaking for you but he’s solid and is certainly worth the ISO.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    He’s amazing. I use him everyday in aq to clean path because the more exhausting debuff he inflict by doing light hits then the more damage output he deals. The fights are over that fast. Even more faster with suicide.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used to run him in aq as a r1 6*, and he's awesome for general fights and even better for power gain champs like the Dr strange people. the only problem I have with him is that is damage is rng based.

oh yeah @Moot4Life
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Luke Cage's problem is he's Science. Science is loaded with champs people would rather rank up: CapIW, Mr. Fantastic for prestige, Torch and Thing, Void, Quake, Rulk. He has uses and good damage but it becomes tough to justify a low prestige rankup when you might get that beyond got tier on your very next pull.
  • Options
    JornJorn Posts: 23
    edited October 2020
    Back in the days he was my MVP when i took act 5 to 100% with all those bane paths. Had and still have him at R4 and did the job very well.

Also took him to AW/aq when he was duped to tank sp3s from hyperion.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Luke Cage, Best Champ In The Game. You are Lucky.

You Use Him In Every Match Possible.
    Power Gain? Tank The Sp3 And Apply Exhaustion Debuffs.
    Tricky Limbo Fight? Apply Concussion.
    Anything Else I Can't Think Of? Yeah, He Can Do It.

The Rotation I Use Gives Him What I Believe Is The Maximum Damage. (Edited For Unduped) Basically, Get To 3 Bars Of Power. Then Launch While They Have No Power. Then Parry And Do LLLMM, And Get To SP1 And Go In If They Are Stunned. Then Repeat The Whole Cycle. Always Try To Do LLLMM Unless You Are Intercepting.

This Might Not Be Optimal, But I Am Not The 100% Expert On The Unduped Version.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    If you're having trouble opening a pickle jar, he's your man.