Options

Does this week count for compensation?

13»

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Okkkkkk. So @Faseeh was correct, arguing with the community filled with idiots and fools on Mcoc forums is like beating a dead horse.
    So there is no point arguing
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

I get the frustration, but your numbers are wrong and your suspected device that has no issues is wrong again.

What do you mean?
    99% of android player are not facing the issues you have. There may be a good amount, but certainly not 99%. And I use a Samsung galaxy 20 SE and before that a galaxy 8. The 8 had seen slight lag and long loading times, but the 20 hasn't. I may be lucky where I don't see the issues other android users are having, but I can be almost sure it isn't 99% of us that have the same issues and almost even more sure the new note isn't the only device free of seeing issues.
    I have a OnePlus 7. Probably one of the fastest android phone out there. Reddit loads in a snap, 720p YouTube vidoes play without buffering. I get internet speeds if up to 2 MBps.

But nooooo... The game has to show that wifi icon everytime I start a fight in war and AQ. want to move a tile,? Stare at the wifi signal for some time.

Want to do an Lol fight? Let me just freeze the screen.
    Correct
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,167 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    shield456 said:

Okkkkkk. So @Faseeh was correct, arguing with the community filled with idiots and fools on Mcoc forums is like beating a dead horse.

You mean people who disagree with you? You came into a thread and immediately derailed it by asking for compensation for "bugs and lag". This wasn't even the point of the thread at all.
  • Options
    U posted in ur post that abyss IMIW SOLO

REMEMBER
  • Options
    shield456 said:

REMEMBER

What device do you use?
  • Options

shield456 said:

REMEMBER

What device do you use?
    VIVO Y95
    ANDROID
  • Options
    I agree it doesn't lag or crash in iphones cause I've played it in iPhone.
    Only lags in android.
    Started happening few months ago only
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,280 ★★★★★

it’s been a day jesus christ

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Faseeh said:

shield456 said:

REMEMBER

I dont remember but if u guys think im correct abt something....
    Offfffff
    Do u remember u creating a discussion mentioning u soled abyss omega?
    Didn't u mention that arguing is useless when everyone disagreed with u on thoughts on ægon.

If not u have poorer memory than me
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,280 ★★★★★
    Jokes aside, the only issue I see that really applies would be people unable to log on, but I don't think it was prolonged, so it's hard to say.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

REMEMBER

What device do you use?
    VIVO Y95
    ANDROID
    You have a Snapdragon 439. This is on the lower end of mobile phone processors. Here is a compression test vs what my phone has in a snapdragon 865.
    https://nanoreview.net/en/soc-compare/qualcomm-snapdragon-865-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-439

This is likely why you are seeing more crashes and lag is because of your memory usage on the GPU.

Lags and crashes aren't always Kabams fault. Any time you complain about lags, crashes, missing pictures, etc.. you should list your device and OS. It's important. You have a lower end phone and probably has more to do with crashing than anything related to Kabam. Definitely no compensation for you.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Faseeh said:

shield456 said:

REMEMBER

Offfffff
    Didn't u mention that arguing is useless when everyone disagreed with u on thoughts on ægon.

are you still hear begging for free stuff?
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

I get the frustration, but your numbers are wrong and your suspected device that has no issues is wrong again.

What do you mean?
    99% of android player are not facing the issues you have. There may be a good amount, but certainly not 99%. And I use a Samsung galaxy 20 SE and before that a galaxy 8. The 8 had seen slight lag and long loading times, but the 20 hasn't. I may be lucky where I don't see the issues other android users are having, but I can be almost sure it isn't 99% of us that have the same issues and almost even more sure the new note isn't the only device free of seeing issues.
    I have a OnePlus 7. Probably one of the fastest android phone out there. Reddit loads in a snap, 720p YouTube vidoes play without buffering. I get internet speeds if up to 2 MBps.

But nooooo... The game has to show that wifi icon everytime I start a fight in war and AQ. want to move a tile,? Stare at the wifi signal for some time.

Want to do an Lol fight? Let me just freeze the screen.
    Ok, this one I also do get. I will agree it is very annoying but not worth comp or anything. But yeah, if they can fix that one, that'd be pretty cool
  • Options
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

REMEMBER

What device do you use?
    VIVO Y95
    ANDROID
    https://www.notebookcheck.net/Adreno-650-vs-Adreno-505_9971_7444.247598.0.html

Here's another comparison.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

That's not a nice thing to say to people, honestly, there's no need to be rude because you're crying for compensation and people disagree.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

shield456 said:

Faseeh said:

shield456 said:

REMEMBER

Offfffff

Nope i havent even touched LOL yet :( You got the wrong guy :/
    Oops. My bad.
    Really my memory is too bad.
    It was @Savage and not u sorry @Faseeh
  • Options

shield456 said:

shield456 said:

REMEMBER

What device do you use?
    VIVO Y95
    ANDROID
    https://www.notebookcheck.net/Adreno-650-vs-Adreno-505_9971_7444.247598.0.html

Here's another comparison.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I just want to be able to play the game for more then 20 minutes and not crash.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

The day ur game lags you'll come crying for compensation

Nah, i don’t need it.

You need to stop complaining
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

The only fool in this thread is you
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Recently my game takes forever to load and its not my internet issues.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Lots of network issues.
    Champion bugs.
    All those changes to act 2 and act 6 and needs.

I shouldn't be caring about act 6 but still for players who have completed act 6

Hey Kabam a compensation is deserved plz give some good amount of compensation as many players have lost their items too.

Who agrees????
    Ayyo you're still in 5.1 big guy, pipe down.

And also, Act 2 compensation???? YO did it take you 16 team revives to take down that IMMENSE KANG THE CONQUERER BROKEN OP FINAL BOSS!?!??!?!